Stitcher for Podcasts

Get the App Open App
Bummer! You're not a
Stitcher Premium subscriber yet.
Learn More
Start Free Trial
$4.99/Month after free trial
HELP

Show Info

Episode Info

Episode Info: ld you scale your SEO business? Since that’s the subject of this video. How fast could you grow if you are knocking down $1,000 a month deals left and right? Okay, so what if you only did one a month. By the end of 12 months, you’re making $144,000 a month. Now, like I said, the first few months, you might spend half of that and I’m exaggerating, because you usually don’t. The worst case scenario is you hire us through our white label program, you pay us half, you keep the other half and we literally do everything for you. It’s totally hands off. It’s white label. It’s your client. You keep half the money, you take all the credit, we do all the work. That’s worst case scenario. But here’s what happens and here’s why this is in place. Because new students come in and they’re not comfortable with the process, or they’re afraid it’s not gonna work for them because they get all anxious. Don’t care. Let us do it. Guess what? Month or two in, you’re now confident. We can phase that guy right over to you. Now it’s your customer and you get the 70%, 80% and spend the other 20% on the outsourcing. So how fast could you scale? If you only did one a month, that’s like baby stuff. One a month, one every 30 days. One client? That’s $144,000 a year for your agency. So yeah, maybe you’re going to spend $44,000 of that on the actual outsourcing to get the work done through the channels that we keep it simple, stupid setup for you. Follow the steps. And that’s only one. Now, start doing some math, running some numbers. We have a nice document, a Google sheet in our, in our, in our training it says Run the Numbers doc, so you can literally look in there and you can plug in and play with. What if you landed two a month? Let’s see, that’s $288,000 a year. What if you spent $88,000 of that on outsourcing? Now, you’re taking home $200,000 a month. You know how much you’re working? Way less than 10 hours a week. Way less. This is how I scaled my SEO agency. This is why I started Rank Daddy, because I figured, man, if I can do this and it’s that easy, I could teach other people how to do it. It’s just a natural progression for me, right? I get in, I learned something and then I start teaching other people how to do it. And I don’t want your money if it doesn’t work for you. If you get in and you realize you don’t, you can’t do it. I don’t want or need your money if you can’t make a crap load with Rank Daddy, okay? That’s why it’s a dollar for 30 days. That’s why it’s $199 a month after that and I want you to use the client money to pay me to continue your education and your support and being able to stay in the Facebook mentor group and be able to ask questions when you have them and get immediate answers, 365 days a year. If you can’t and if you don’t land a client within 45 days of you coming in and going through this training, I’ll give you the first $199 back and you keep plugging away, or you leave. It doesn’t matter to me. My life will not change either way whether you stay or go. I’m not going to buy a new house. I’m not going to buy a new car. I’m not going to take an extra vacation whether you stay or go after your 30 days. I only want you to stay if this thing is making you a crap load of money. And we see students come in month in, month out, landing multiple deals in month one, multiple deals in month two. So when I say one deal a month is $144,000 a year, that’s baby time. That’s light. It’s light. So, this is how you scale your SEO Agency. But before you scale, you’ve got to start. Start by going to RankDaddy.com. Click that orange button that says, Give Me a Try or whatever it says, put your email in. The next screen is you pay your dollar and now you’ve instantly got access. The first thing you do is read your welcome email because it’ll tell you how to get in the group and where to start, some of the really important things. Next thing, you’re added to the group, read the pinned post. And if you want a fast start and you want to get on this money back guarantee, do the 30/30 challenge, 30/30 challenge. So, three steps. Join for a dollar. Read the welcome email. Read the pinned post. Scale your agency and join us. We’ll see you guys on the inside. So. that’s it for today. That’s the end of Rank Daddy TV, episode 20 and subscribe. If you liked the content, leave a comment, I’ll reply. I reply to all of them. That’s what I love to do. Have a good one, guys. Thanks for listening and thanks for watching..........
Read more »

Discover more stories like this.

Like Stitcher On Facebook

EMBED

Episode Options

Listen Whenever

Similar Episodes

Related Episodes