Live To Grind
About This Show
Brandon T. Adams is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, a reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs.
In addition to his television work, Brandon is an entrepreneur through and through, owning a stake in a number of businesses including the Young Entrepreneur Convention, Keys to the Crowd, Arctic Stick, and an ice distributorship that serves three states.
Brandon has been the financial advisor for a number of high profile clients, including the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich. He has raised over $1.5 million dollars in crowdfunding campaigns in the past year for his clients.
Brandon speaks as a motivator and educator across the country to share his successes and failures.
He is the creator and host of the Live to Grind podcast here.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
EP 365 How to Build an Audience that will Support your TV Show with Brandon T. Adams
4 days ago
How do you build an audience before your TV show is even aired?
In order to create hype and fund your show, you are going to need a powerful audience that will support you along the way!
If you are not already using these platforms, you'll be amazed at how social media can create long-lasting friendships and support for whatever it is that you are doing in your business!
The Success in Your City trailer is going to be aired soon and Brandon takes you behind the scenes for all the work that goes into letting people know what the show.
A few highlights from this episode include:
- We are officially in Denver, Colorado and we are getting ready to release the trailer for Success In Your City!
- How to get the most exposure when you are releasing your TV show to the world!
- How to use your trailer to build an audience and raise money for your show.
- How click funnels can help you build your email list and get supporters for your show or anything in your business.
- Building powerful relationships through podcasting and social media.
- Tips on how to leverage your Instagram account!Read more »
Episodes of This Show
5 days ago