Live To Grind
About This Show
Brandon T. Adams is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, a reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs.
In addition to his television work, Brandon is an entrepreneur through and through, owning a stake in a number of businesses including the Young Entrepreneur Convention, Keys to the Crowd, Arctic Stick, and an ice distributorship that serves three states.
Brandon has been the financial advisor for a number of high profile clients, including the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich. He has raised over $1.5 million dollars in crowdfunding campaigns in the past year for his clients.
Brandon speaks as a motivator and educator across the country to share his successes and failures.
He is the creator and host of the Live to Grind podcast here.
Most Recent Episode
EP 328 How to Be EPIC in Life and Fitness with Fabian Aquino
2 days ago
Are you living the most EPIC life?
On today’s episode, Brandon chats with Fabian Aquino who shares his journey into the entrepreneur life and how his “eventually” turned into a “NOW”! He finally took the leap and created his own personal fitness program and couldn’t be any happier. Fabian is now living his life on his own terms and encourages YOU to do the same!
A few highlights from this interview include:
- Fabian shares his story of leaving his job and starting his entrepreneurial journey.
- When he first got into personal training at Orangetheory.
- How he encouraged his clients to believe in themselves.
- How we should always set goals throughout our whole life.
- How Fabian transitioned from working full time to working on his own.
- He also shares some tips on how to be successful in whatever you do.
Episodes of This Show
4 days ago