Spiritual.com.au – Personal Development to Enlightenment
About This Show
Aymen Fares - Intuitive Life Coach and Personal Development Mentor teaches personal development with a spiritual theme. Learn how to remove emotional blocks and live a life of peace and happiness.
Most Recent Episode
Being Alone Vs Loneliness
Mar 9, 2016
Episode 7 of Inspired By Aymen & Gaynor is about being alone vs loneliness. Here are some of the points covered;
* What’s the difference between being alone and lonely. Is there even a difference?
* Being part of a community can alleviate being alone but not loneliness.
* Society seems to condemn those that are alone or choose to be alone. Why do people think it’s wrong to be alone?
* We can easily stop being alone through community and society however advances in technology and convenience create opportunity for isolation and therefore facilitates being alone.
* Joining groups to combat loneliness or to stop being alone.
* Through these groups you can learn about about “Identity” & “Judgement”
* Community or Tribes – reflect that we are all one.
* The positives and negatives of a community
* Past experiences and rejections often make people choose to be alone.
* When you are alone, what do you attract / reflect?
* Celebrity is the great irony – it creates the perception of being popular and living a full life however many celebrities cannot leave their house without a plan to avoid their fans – Are they lonely but never alone!
* For those of you who don’t realise we are all one it can be lonely in a crowded room!
* If you feel alone, you are not connected to your spiritual being. It’s your spiritual connection that allows you to conquer loneliness.
* How to connect spiritually
* How to stop loneliness
* Loneliness is a silent killer of people.
* Common distractions from loneliness – Alcohol – Drugs – Television
Listen to Aymen & Gaynor two experienced Life Coaches on their weekly radio show “Inspired By Aymen & Gaynor” Alone Vs Lonely
More about Aymen
More about Gaynor
Episodes of This Show
Feb 26, 2016
Feb 16, 2016
Feb 13, 2016
Feb 4, 2016