Amazing Business Radio
About This Show
Amazing Business Radio features customer service expert and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken who interviews leading business professionals and other customer experience experts. Each guest shares tips and insights on how to succeed in business.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over the world and include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show covers a variety of topics related to customer service and customer experience and will provide answers that listeners need to know in order to take their success to the next level.
Amazing Business Radio airs every week on, itunes, Soundcloud, and other platforms and channels.
Most Recent Episode
Know Your Customers. Understand Your Customers. Keep Your Customers. Featuring Guest Shannon Bell
Know Your Customers. Understand Your Customers. Keep Your Customers.
Shep Hyken Interviews Shannon Bell, Head of Product Management and Strategy at Amdocs
How are you using Artificial Intelligence to better understand your customers?
Shep Hyken interviews Shannon Bell, digital intelligence expert, discussing the importance of integrating AI into business and how it benefits the customers and the company long-term.
• Customers crave personalization. Meet them where they are. Who are they? What do they like? Can you suggest something to them? Stats show that customers buy more when the sale is personalized. It’s the ethical upsale.
• In this day and age, generic promotions should no longer exist. Make sure you don’t give everyone the same blanket promotions. Create specific promotions based on the personal preferences of your customers, this not only can create an upsell, but customer loyalty.
• Bots won’t understand 100% of everything. It’s critical that the transition from bot to human is seamless when this happens.
• AI is best used to handle the generic queries. Within call centers, the questions that are asked most frequently are best answered by bots. These are the simple interactions. For the more complicated situations, this is where a human steps in.
• The goal within AI is to get to a point where every interaction can be handled through digital channels. Then it becomes up to the company to decide which interactions get handled by humans and which by non-humans.
• Know the customer. Understand the customer. Don’t recommend the wrong items.
Shannon Bell leads product management, strategy, and go-to market for Amdocs’ digital, intelligence, and BSS portfolio as part of Amdocs Technology.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, “New York Times” best-selling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.