Amazing Business Radio
About This Show
Amazing Business Radio features customer service expert and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken who interviews leading business professionals and other customer experience experts. Each guest shares tips and insights on how to succeed in business.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over the world and include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show covers a variety of topics related to customer service and customer experience and will provide answers that listeners need to know in order to take their success to the next level.
Amazing Business Radio airs every week on, itunes, Soundcloud, and other platforms and channels.
Most Recent Episode
When Virtual Reality Becomes Your Customer's Reality Featuring Guest Jeff Day
4 days ago
Shep Hyken Interviews Jeff Day, CEO of Bluewater Technologies
What if you could be face-to-face with your customers, anytime, anywhere?
Shep Hyken sits down with Jeff Day, discussing virtual reality and how companies are using this technology to better serve their customers.
• Virtual reality uses a headset to have multi-projected environments of a space create the realistic sensation of physically being somewhere. It’s being somewhere without actually being there.
• Augmented reality projects in a physical space items that are not physically there. This uses more camera and sensory technology.
• Google created Google Cardboard, a small headset device made out of cardboard that turns your mobile phone into a virtual reality headset. In 2016, 88 million units were sold.
• The Kindle Fire Mayday Button allows you to instantly have a person pop up on your screen and be there to guide you through your problem. It’s not a recording. It’s a real live person in a call center speaking directly to you, on your device, helping you out.
• Microsoft HoloLens allows you to take and pin virtual display monitors in the air, so that they don’t occupy any physical space. When the glasses are worn, the images hover in the air in front of you and allow you to manipulate and move the images.
• People want to see and experience something before they buy it. Think about what your customers would like to see, in virtual reality or augmented realty, and ask yourself if you can bring that experience to life virtually for them.
Jeff Day is the CEO of Bluewater Technologies (http://bluewatertech.com), a Detroit-based technology company that specializes in experiential marketing and events. Jeff and his company want to help enterprising brands better tell their stories.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.