Amazing Business Radio
About This Show
Amazing Business Radio features customer service expert and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken who interviews leading business professionals and other customer experience experts. Each guest shares tips and insights on how to succeed in business.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over the world and include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show covers a variety of topics related to customer service and customer experience and will provide answers that listeners need to know in order to take their success to the next level.
Amazing Business Radio airs every week on, itunes, Soundcloud, and other platforms and channels.
Most Recent Episode
Judy Hoberman Shares Tips for a Better Customer Experience
Are you looking to deliver a better customer experience? Then you are in the right place!
Shep Hyken interviews Judy Hoberman, President of Selling in a Skirt – international speaker, trainer, coach, mentor, and author, who has a passion for customer experience.
Shep and Judy Hoberman discuss how S.K.I.R.T. and K.I.S.S. can help you create better customer experiences for your organization. Judy shares how building relationships is the key to gaining and keeping your customers.
• S – Standing Out – We live in a noisy world, you need to figure out how to stand out as an expert in your field. When you give someone an experience it has to be something that they love so much that they are going want to do it again and bring back their friends. Do the best that you can do – then do even a bit more, that’s how you create walking ambassadors (customer advocates).
• K – Keys to Success - You have a toolbox you work with every day. There is something in that toolbox that you’re going to use that is going to make sure your customers are getting the experience that you want them to get. Judy’s keys to success focus on asking questions. You don’t want to be interesting to your customer, you want to be interested in your customer. If you show somebody you care, then they will want to gravitate towards you and bring you into their circle – which makes them your customer advocate.
• I – Inspiration - Sometimes we need to be inspired to do the best job we can do. And, sometimes we inspire others, without even knowing we are inspiring them. Something as simple as an image posted on social media can inspire someone.
• R – Results – Everything is judged on results. Everyone looks at results. Decide how far you want to push yourself. Don’t make the goal too hard or too easy. You need to set yourself up for success.
• T – Time Management – It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone struggles with some sort of time management. Put the cell phone down, be in that moment, and show someone enough respect by truly being present.
• KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid – If you’re trying to get people to have a great experience you have to make it easy and you have to make it obvious. You also have to know what it is that your customer is really looking for. If you’re not 100% sure – ASK – people will tell you exactly what it is that they want. Make it simple, exciting, and motivating.