Churn It Up: Customer Success Podcast
About This Show
Churn It Up is *the* Customer Success podcast providing tips and tricks from the best and brightest in the world of CS. Hosted by Aly Mahan, it's perfect for anyone working on the frontlines of CS or Support, and for Account Managers at SaaS organizations.
We share war wounds, bask in heroic tales, and generally just chat about all things Customer Success.
This podcast turns attention to CSMs about the day to day projects they manage, and ideas they have on how to make CS easier for everyone.
The aim is to inspire and educate, giving you actionable advice and the help you need to succeed. All CS, no BS.
Most Recent Episode
#6: Using Video in Customer Success with Amaan Nathoo, Bonjoro
6 days ago
This week, Aly talks with Amaan Nathoo, Head of CS & Sales at Bonjoro.
He provides a way to tackle the issue of customers who seem to ignore your emails by using personalized videos to provide value. He also talks about his approach to onboarding and CS in general and how customer success teams should work with sales.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for CS teams who need some inspiration to spice up their onboarding or customer outreach programs.
- The power of personalization.
- How to get started shooting video.
- How to measure results: Videos vs Emails.
- The relationship and handoff between Sales and CS.
- Why customers are the best source of CS learning.
- Find Aly on Twitter: twitter.com/AlyMahan
- Amaan on Twitter: https://twitter.com/amaannathoo
- Autopilot Blog: http://blog.autopilothq.com/
Customer Success podcasts that Aly recommends:
- Successly Live with Adam O'Donnell
- Customer Success Conversations with Adam Joseph
- Reduce Churn Live with Kevin Capp
- The Customer Success Podcast with Allison Pickens, Gainsight
- CSM SuccessCast - Last but definitely not least!