Churn It Up: Customer Success Podcast
About This Show
Churn It Up is *the* Customer Success podcast providing tips and tricks from the best and brightest in the world of CS. Hosted by Aly Mahan, it's perfect for anyone working on the frontlines of CS or Support, and for Account Managers at SaaS organizations.
We share war wounds, bask in heroic tales, and generally just chat about all things Customer Success.
This podcast turns attention to CSMs about the day to day projects they manage, and ideas they have on how to make CS easier for everyone.
The aim is to inspire and educate, giving you actionable advice and the help you need to succeed. All CS, no BS.
Most Recent Episode
#9: How Customer Feedback Impacts Your Entire SaaS Org with Lisa Starita, Beekeeper
This week, Aly talks with Lisa Starita, Head of Customer Success Operations at Beekeeper.
Lisa talks about how she used to manage customer requests manually and the problems that caused with the product team. She then explains how she went about solving those issues and practically removing CS from the feedback process.
This episode is perfect for anyone in CS who:
- Often finds themselves inundated with customer feedback requests.
- Feels they're trapped between the customers and the product team.
- Wants to set up a scalable feedback system in their organization.
- The trouble with using documents and spreadsheets for feedback.
- How to remove CS from the feedback process and create a direct link between customers and the product team.
- The warning signs that tell you when to adopt a specialist feedback software.
See full show notes: www.receptive.io/podcasts/churnitup/customer-feedback.html