The Feminine Creative
About This Show
Hear inspiring female creatives talk honestly about their life and their art. This is a place for real-ness, for kinship and for honesty - for talking about the ups and the downs of walking a conscious, creative path. Listen in to feel supported, uplifted and inspired.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Belonging, starting again and getting clarity
Dec 27, 2017
“To embrace change is the biggest gift you can give yourself.”
In this, the last episode of The Feminine Creative interview series, I talk to Jacqueline Calladine, a British artist currently living near Seattle.
We chat about:
– Actively creating your own space in the world rather than waiting to fit in somewhere.
– Giving up on dreams and having to ‘start again’.
– Being an eco-conscious artist.
– How using the the seasons guides Jacqui through the whole life-cycle of her creating.
– Getting clarity and how that can transform the experience of selling and marketing your work.
– How to know what you want and ask for it.Read more »
Episodes of This Show
Oct 6, 2017
Aug 4, 2017
Jul 6, 2017
Jun 6, 2017