Brilliant Misfits with Aesha Kennedy
About This Show
Brilliant Misfits is a podcast about women who didn’t fit in and explores how this has helped them create amazing lives and businesses by courageously following their heart and doing it their own way. Each week host Aesha Kennedy, a creativity coach, interviews women about their personal stories as it relates to their area of expertise on entrepreneurship, mindfulness & spirituality, feminine leadership, art, marketing & branding and more… Be inspired by their wisdom and take-away tips to help you create a life and business that allows you to BE YOU and BE BRILLIANT.
Most Recent Episode
064: BE your Human Design | Caroline Southwell
Caroline Southwell shares on the episode what it means to BE your Human Design. She is an inspirational speaker, writer, and coach who will say what no-one else is brave enough to say that helps her clients grow into the best version of themselves. She is a guide helping humans love who they are and make the world a better place through being themselves.
On the podcast Caroline shares her own personal life story of finding her gifts, and unique talents through the truckload of experiences that helped her find her own path of brilliance.
I’m thrilled that she shares with us on the show her discovery of Human Design and why using this information is an essential component when working with her clients.
• How understanding her Human Design was profoundly life changing.
• Examples of how working with clients using human design has helped them be happier and more successful
• How we learn from our conditioning and can choose to peel away the conditioning that doesn’t serve us
• as mentioned on the show you can get your FREE human design chart
• as mentioned on the show if you don’t have your exact time of birth Caroline guides you what to do: https://youtu.be/W809drTwsqY
CONNECT WITH CAROLINE