MotoWeek - MotoGP, Motorcycle and Racing News
About This Show
The MotoGP Show from the wrong side of the pond! Despite his funny accent, every week Wilson brings you analysis and opinions on the hottest stories in MotoGP, with some WSBK and MotoAmerica thrown in. Plus - interviews, road bike news - and every so often, one of those 'four wheel' racers stops by to say hi.
Listen every week, and follow @MotoWeek on Twitter and Facebook, and go to MotoWeek.net.
Most Recent Episode
Motoweek - Jan 12 - 2017 Preview Pt. 2
6 days ago
Maverick Viñales talks about taking on Valentino Rossi head-to-head and Ducati plans for the future,while Moto2 considers some three-cylinder fun! Get all the latest MotoGP News, and we continue our 2017 Season Preview with the Yamaha teams on the latest Motoweek Podcast!
The Rundown for the show:
- Moto2 is looking for a new motor - which manufacturer is interested? (hint - think three-cylinders)
- Ducati talks more about expanding into other classes
- Another track could be added to the series
- Loris gets a promotion
- Maverick Viñales talks about challenging The Doctor
- Scott Redding makes a controversial assessment of his career
- Cal Crutchlow has something (else) to say
- Motoweek 2017 MotoGP Season Preview, Pt. 2 - Movistar Yamaha, Tech3 and KTM
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)