Roland Martin Reports Daily Podcast
About This Show
Roland S. Martin is a nationally award-winning and multifaceted journalist. A nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate, Mr. Martin is the author of Listening to the Spirit Within: 50 Perspectives on Faith, and Speak, Brother! A Black Man’s View of America, and his newest book, “The First: President Barack Obama’s Road to the White House as originally reported by Roland S. Martin.” Mr. Martin is a commentator for TV One Cable Network and host of “Washington Watch with Roland Martin,” a one-hour Sunday morning news show. He is also a CNN Analyst, appearing on a variety of the network’s shows. In October 2008, he joined the Tom Joyner Morning Show as senior analyst.
Most Recent Episode
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Trump’s Approval Ratings Historically Low, SF Bans Sale Of Flavored Tobacco/Menthol Cigarettes, Union Demands Ebony Pay Freelance Writers
3 days ago
• President Donald Trump’s approval rating is the lowest of any President dating back 70 years. Only 36 percent of those surveyed approve, while a whopping 58 percent disapprove of Trump.
Another poll shows that 1 in 4 Americans (58 million people) may not vote in the 2018 election due to cyber security concerns. Congressman Bennie Thompson spoke with Roland Martin about Trump’s abysmal approval numbers and the nation’s cyber security concerns during Monday’s edition of NewsOne Now.
• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors has voted to ban the sale of all flavored tobacco and menthol cigarettes which are marketed towards Blacks and other minorities.
• The National Writers Union is preparing to take EBONY Media to court after the organization failed to meet a self-imposed deadline to compensate 50 freelance writers who are owed as much as $200K.
• Entrepreneur Dr. William Pickard joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss his book “Millionaire Moves: Seven Principles of Entrepreneurship.” During the second part of their chart, Dr. Pickard addressed the importance of ownership and why we should grow our businesses beyond one employee.
• Looking for a few healthy living apps to help you on your wellness journey? Plant-Based Wellness Professional Chelsea Williams joined Roland Martin for this week’s installment of Fit!Live!Win! to share a number of healthy living apps for both Android and iOS.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast
Listen, download and subscribe to the “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on Google Podcasts
Subscribe to “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on iTunes.
Episodes of This Show
6 days ago
Rated 5 out of
interesting and honest
Roland's reports are relevant and show that he thinks for himself and is not afraid to give his honest opinion.
Date published: 2014-07-26