Unstoppable Recording Machine Podcast
About This Show
Join acclaimed producers Joey Sturgis (Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men), Eyal Levi (Chelsea Grin, Monuments) and Joel Wanasek (Machine Head, Vinyl Theater) as they sit down each week with the best producers in the business to talk shop. You’ll get information, inspiration and most of all actionable insights from every episode.
Most Recent Episode
EP38 | Mike Mowery
2 days ago
Mike Mowery, president of Outerloop Management joins us to discuss the ever changing landscape of the music industry.
Branding, social media, video, photo content, getting management, on and on - keeping up with all of them is a juggling act and it can get overwhelming. How do you build an effective and manageable game plan for all of these things? Mike Mowery lays down some guidelines that are certain to get you on the right track.
“Change is inevitable. And sometimes it’s exciting and sometimes it’s frustrating.” - Mike Mowery
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- How to keep up with the ever changing music industry
- The importance of branding
- Effectively using social media
- Why you should be active in helping develop a scene
- If and when a producer should get management
- How to get in touch with industry professionals as a producer
- And much, much more
Thanks for listening! Leave us a comment or review!