Two Wise Jawns
About This Show
A podcast about two jawns trying... well we trying dammit. We discuss upward mobility as it relates to sophistiratchetness. Morg STANS for Solange. Shan STANS for nail art. They both regard Kanye as a personal bestie. Find us on iTunes at "Two Wise Jawns" ... subscribe! #TwoWiseJawns
Most Recent Episode
Episode 13 | Palm to Neck Ratio
Welcome to a new episode of Three Wise Jawns!
Yep you heard right! We have a third and we're so happy she made this twosome a shexy threesome on this today.
Philly bred, but Brooklyn made Steph Watts has graced us with her cool as we discuss online dating apps, first dates, and the skress of it all in 2016.
A bit on Lady Watts:
As NYC’s biggest fan in the form of the coolest black girl alive, Stephanye’s quest to discover everything dope, cheap, and black+ excellent below 14th Street and around the world is chronicled on her travel site iso14below.com. The Philadelphia native and Clark Atlanta University alum is also the woman behind the world's only R&B trivia night, #RhythmNBodyroll. Her musings on music, art, and culture can be found at Saint Heron, MySpace, Revolt, and Arts.Black.
This ep we spent TIME on Hot Topics. Indulge us as we indulged the effery of the past two weeks.
* Lena Dunham got curved and blamed misogyny or patriarchy or something. TAKE THE L HANNAH!
* Chris Brown attempted to endear himself to blacks once more by having his own #BlackLivesMatter moment in a Calabasas looking town. Chile. I guess.
* Kaepernick HAS THE RANGE because we're talking about him. Again. He can't stop won't stop. At least off the field.
* MTV VMAs entertained.
* Rihanna is trying to convince herself Drake is the one for her.
* Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert and their baby girl Iman Shumpert Jr. is what the Three Wise Jawns aspire to. Teach us Teyana!
* Tyga and Migos were signed to G.O.O.D. music. The latter is the only thing good about that news.
* Yeezy Season 4 happened during NYFW and per Ye usual caused some controversy. #MultiRacial
* Donald Glover's Atlanta premiered on FX and we squealed. Steph spent the last 3 weeks in LA and while there attended Glover's Pharos festival at Joshua Tree.
We recorded on Sunday, September 11, 2016 so take a moment to appreciate your blessings. #NeverForget