The Prophet Daniel's Report with Daniel Whyte III
About This Show
"No predictions, just preparations."
This prophecy-focused broadcast has three aspects:
1. Signs that Point to the Return of Jesus Christ — We will look at news and world events through the lens of Scripture.
2. Prophecy Boot Camp — You will learn the basics that you need to know to understand prophecy.
3. What You Need to do in Light of His Coming — Practical action points that you can take away from the show and apply to your everyday life.
Most Recent Episode
ISIS issues rare threat against Israel; China readies islands for fighter jets (Second Coming Watch Update #854)
1. ISIS shot and killed two Egyptian policemen in a new execution video released online last week. In the same video, ISIS delivered a rare direct threat to Israel, saying the Jewish state will soon ‘pay a high price.’
2. Damning new satellite images reveal that China has vastly expanded its military scope by constructing military jet hangars on a set of contested islands. Their confirmed presence in the South China Sea quashes China’s repeated claims it was never planning to militarise the region.
3. Islamic State terrorists say they have gotten their hands on a variety of US weapons and sensitive radio equipment in the Nangarhar region of Afghanistan following recent battlefield victories.
4. Iran’s foreign minister accused the United States of not honoring last year’s nuclear deal, invoking a recent reference by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
5. At least 14 people have been killed in Sanaa as Saudi Arabia resumed its bombardment of the Yemeni capital on Sunday. The civilians who were working overnight shifts were killed following the disintegration of peace talks.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Jeremiah 16:14-21.
Our second coming quote for today is from Lee Roberson. He said, "I cannot think of any person who would not be benefited by an understanding of the second coming. This is for the young as well as for the aged; for the businessman as well as for the housewife; for the wealthy as well as for the poor; for the sick as well as for the healthy. For the man who is a failure -- this doctrine should spur him on. If a man is failing in his Christian activities -- this truth should spur him on to do still more for the Savior."