About This Show
Thinking Religion is a podcast hosted by Thomas Whitley and Sam Harrelson tackling various news and current hot topics that deal with the intersection of religion and society, often times with a bent towards critical analysis.
Most Recent Episode
Thinking Religion 104: Disrupting Jesus - Thinking Religion
Thomas and Sam discuss generational gaps in worldviews and the God-shaped hole at the heart of current American culture.
* What Would Jesus Disrupt? – Bloomberg
* OnFaith: Crossing The Faith Divide, With Technology, Explained
* Coming Out Christian in the Roman World: How the Followers of Jesus Made a Place in Caesar’s Empire: Douglas Ryan Boin: Bloomsbury Press
* Crucified man had prior run-in with authorities – The Washington Post
* Places You’ll Pray
* Thinking Baptists 2009 – Google Docs