About This Show
The Touchpoint Podcast is dedicated to in-depth, topical discussions on hospital and health system digital marketing and digital patient engagement strategies. Hosted by Reed Smith and Chris Boyer, we will cover trends in technology, processes and approaches that are impacting hospital systems.
Most Recent Episode
TP25 - Is Social Media Good For Our Health?
< 1 day ago
Over the last decade, social media has had a tremendous impact on the healthcare industry, most specifically in transforming how we communicate and interact with our audiences. In this episode, host Reed Smith and Chris Boyer explore the power social media has on understanding public health and it’s influence on how patients communicate with one another and their health providers. From its use in clinical trials, population health management, and as a public health observation tool, social platforms are an important part in the future of healthcare. Featuring an interview with healthcare navigator and content expert, Amelia Roberts.
- Transparently: https://www.transparently.com/
- Influence Health: http://www.influencehealth.com/
- Binary Fountain:https://www.binaryfountain.com/
- Chris Boyer Twitter: https://twitter.com/chrisboyer
- Reed Smith Twitter: https://twitter.com/reedsmith
- Amelia Roberts LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameliaroberts/
- Amelia Roberts Twitter: https://twitter.com/rn_solutions
- Klein Tools 32500 11-in-1 Screwdriver and Nut Driver: http://amzn.to/2eMOc5p
- Spindrift Seltzer Water: http://amzn.to/2uWT925