The Too Busy To Eat Show
About This Show
The Too Busy To Eat Show is dedicated to improving the lives of busy people by guiding them toward optimal health and peak performance. The Too Busy To Eat founder and CEO, Greg Zuffelato, offers cutting edge health and wellness information to help you drastically improve your health and your life. For more information about Too Busy To Eat products go to www.toobusytoeat.com.
Most Recent Episode
35: Cassy Joy Garcia, author of Fed and Fit, on how to make healthy living a lifestyle
4 days ago
Cassy Joy graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor’s in Science. She kept studying nutrition to hopefully find an answer to her issues with help. Despite doing what she thought were all the right things, Cassy still wasn’t feeling healthy. She now lives a Paleo lifestyle and has found that it changed her life. She no longer struggles with weight, fatigue, or joint pain. Cassy has a successful blog, Fed and Fit, and is also the author of her book, Fed and Fit. She loves to stay active (CrossFit, golf, yoga) and lives in San Antonio with her husband.
- Cassy graduated from college feeling more sick than she ever had in her life. She struggled with her weight and constantly being tired. She followed many diets diligently; however, her issues kept returning. She figured she would ‘run the weight off’ and restrict her caloric intake.
- Cassy always had an interest in the healthcare field and her interest led her to discovering an anti-inflammatory diet. It also led her to weightlifting and CrossFit versus marathon running. After months on her ‘diet,’ she had dropped about 10 dress sizes! People noticed changes in her health and asked what she was doing. This is when she started to share recipes and it blossomed into a career.
What Cassy does now…6:30
- Cassy is a Certified Nutrition Consultant. She wanted to work one-on-one with clients and soon realized that it was bothering her to turn people away from her services because she didn’t have the time to work with all of them. She figured out a way to provide clients with 80% of her services and gives them the tools to work with the remaining 20%. Cassy addresses lifestyle fitness, mindset, and nutrition within her programs.
Fed and Fit…9:00
- Cassy started her blog (Fed and Fit) in 2011. In 2013, her and her publisher started thinking about the idea of writing a book. Cassy’s books bridges the gap between a restrictive diet and a those who are naturally healthy. There are tons of recipes and resources that promote healthy living.
- Cassy looks at her job as answering to her readers. Without them, she wouldn't have so much success! She writes each idea her readers send in on sticky notes and takes them into consideration when working on project. Be on the lookout for her newest project coming out in 2018! She is working on an ‘edible solution’ for busy people…stay tuned!
- Cassy is going on nine years