The Prosperity Show Podcast. Financial Health | Business Success | Peace of Mind
About This Show
Joan Sotkin, from ProsperityPlace.com and author of Build Your Money Muscles, presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. Discover Joan’s innovative approach that developed over 25 years of helping people build a business, fix their finances, be their authentic selves, and find peace of mind. Joan is known for her intuitive insights and clear understanding of how a person’s internal environment affects their external results. The Prosperity Show provides you with both unique theories and practical suggestions for improving every aspect of your business and personal life.
Most Recent Episode
Heather Ann Havenwood: A Dynamic, Successful Internet Marketer -TPS243
4 days ago
Heather Ann Havenwood, is CEO and Chief Sexy Boss of Havenwood Worldwide. She is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies and marketing. Since marketing her first online business in 1999, bringing together clients and personal coaches, she has played an active role in the online marketing world. In 2006,starting without a list,a product,a name or an offer, she developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months.
* Heather worked for a seminar company and learned how to interact with people easily and recognize human reactions.
* Selling is an art.
* Many greats learned by selling door-to-door.
* Even though technology has changed, humans haven’t altered that much.
* The #1 skill set one needs for selling online is copywriting.
* The mindset piece is just as important as selling or copywriting skills.
* If you don’t understand your own money mindset, your business is not going to work.
* Confidence is important as knowing what to do.
* You have to decide where you are going to put your marketing energy.
* When you buy information products your brain thinks you are taking action.
* We are always looking for external permission.
* When she did better than the men in her office, they fired her.
* Heather shares what happened when she was broke and living on Marco Island in Florida.
* You can’t have a successful business if you aren’t healthy.
Heather’s site: www.HeatherHavenwood.com
Heather on Twitter: www.HeatherHavenwood.com/twitter
Heather on Facebook: www.HeatherHavenwood.com/facebook
Heather on Linkedin: www.HeatherHavenwood.com/linkedin
Rated 5 out of
Way To Go Joan Sotkin!
Here is the comment I left:
Joan puts her finger on the pulse of those worrisome thoughts 99% of us experience. Her conviction rings true across the airwaves and she reaches us ... because we cannot help but listen to her wisdom. Joan tells it like it is, without any sugar-coating ... plus she gives us hope that in changing bad habits or our thoughts about money (into positive goals that when applied), we can better ourselves. I highly recommend listening to these podcasts from: 001 to 007. What you'll come away with is a better understanding of why you do the things you do when it comes to money. Attitude is everything.
Date published: 2013-11-14