The New Culture Norm Podcast
About This Show
If you're looking for tips and tools on culture building, professionalism, and effectiveness your workplace or career, you're in the right place! This podcast is dedicated to helping leaders and professionals make Engagement, Influence and Effective Leadership the New Normal in workplace culture!
Performance Management Advisor and Professional Development Trainer, Dionna Appling MSM, shares her insight, experiences, and best practices to help you get started with building an engaging culture.
Culture building and professionalism doesn't have to be complicated, it just needs to be made a non-negotiable priority to yield results and reach goals. Your individual contribution can help build the working environment you've always hoped for, no matter what your role is.
If you're ready to be intentional and shape the "New Norm" in your workplace and career, subscribe and tune in!
Most Recent Episode
20: How to Make Employee Engagement Second Nature
4 days ago
As a leader, you have a lot on your plate. Meetings, deadlines, reports; there are tons of things on your to-do list and that can make it easy to forget about employee engagement.
In this episode, we’ll go over 6 steps to help employee engagement feel more like second nature instead of a chore.
1. Remove yourself from the equation. Focus on the employee experience.
2. Be human. Employee engagement is a relationship, not a program. Check out the interview in episode 19 with Marcus Harris, store manager for Starbucks. He shares great examples and insight on employee engagement. www.baproinc.com/ncn19
3. Listen more than you speak.
4. Be clear in what your employees need. Engagement isn’t one-size-fits-all. Connect with your employees on a level that works for them.
5. Be intentional and plan your employee engagement efforts. What you plan represents priority and it’s no different with employee engagement. If you struggle with staying consistent with engaging your team, order the Employee Engagement Planning Packet today. https://baproinc.com/product/employee-engagement-planning-packet/ It contains planner templates and over 50 employee engagement activities & gestures to use.
6. Follow up. The saying “the fortune is in the follow up” doesn't just apply to sales.
Highlights from this episode can be found at www.baproinc.com/ncn20
Questions about this episode? Topic suggestions for future episodes? Please send them to: email@example.com
The New Culture Norm Podcast: Taking Workplace Culture to the Next Level!
| Company Culture | Organizational Culture | Culture Building | Professionalism | Influence | Effective Leadership |