The Mastering Show
About This Show
This is the show where we cover all aspects of mastering on a weekly basis. If you're interested in becoming a mastering engineer, in mastering in general or just want to learn how to get better results mastering your own music, this is the show you want to hear.
Most Recent Episode
The Mastering Show #30 - More Questions Answered
The first Q&A show got a great reaction, so we decided it was time for another one ! Questions this time:
- Re-mastering - opinions about the 2009 Stone Roses re-issues
- Do young people find clipping and other distortion more acceptable ?
- Should a clipper ever be used after a limiter ?
- Should bass sounds always be in mono ? How do you treat them ?
- Does speaker or headphone calibration software really work ?