The Mastering Show
About This Show
This is the show where we cover all aspects of mastering on a weekly basis. If you're interested in becoming a mastering engineer, in mastering in general or just want to learn how to get better results mastering your own music, this is the show you want to hear.
Most Recent Episode
The Mastering Show #24 - Mastering for online streaming (including Mastered for iTunes)
How do you optimise your music for online streaming, when there are so many different services and standards out there ?
* What’s the best file format to submit ?
* What about the specifications ?
* Can you compensate for the sound of the encoder ?
* How do you know how loud to make your music ?
* Should you make separate masters for every service ?
* What about Mastered for iTunes ?
To get the “Black Friday” discount on Dynameter or any other MeterPlugs product, use this link and the coupon code TMSBLACK in the shopping cart:
Ian Shepherd’s Dynameter, by MeterPlugs
Why mp3 sucks, and how to hear it
Sample rate conversion comparisons
TMS - The Dither Episode
Online streaming loudness infographic
TMS - The Loudness Episode
Mastered for iTunes - the saviour of great sound ?
Online streaming loudness petition