The Better Business Show
About This Show
For organisations that want to change the world. Released every Monday, The Better Business Show offers insight, inspiration and hope by exploring the people and companies proving that sustainable business models do work.
Most Recent Episode
Friday Five - 24 March 2017
2 days ago
This is the Better Business Show Friday Five, released at the end of every week and digesting the very best stories from across the world of sustainable business in the last 7 days.
This week, we’re talking about:
- How paint has saved the shipping sector $3bn in fuel savings (http://bit.ly/2oaCj8J)
- Why big oil has joined the race to build sea-based wind farms (http://bloom.bg/2mS7DYI)
- Which country tops the latest World Happiness ranking (http://bit.ly/2mxuE8b)
- How and why the number of rural peoople living in India without access to clean water is the same as the UK’s population (http://bit.ly/2n9vc0T)
- And the fact global emissions from the energy sector have hardly risen in the last three years (http://bit.ly/2nv9TKm)
Don't miss our two Better Business Show episodes a week by signing up to our weekly newsletter: www.betterbusiness.show