The Best Radio You Have Never Heard Podcast - Music For People Who Are Serious About Music
About This Show
~80 minute long free music download compilations which feature intriguingly mixed rock and rock-based music from a variety of artists that in other contexts might be considered incompatible. Genres, rhythms, moods and artists are seamlessly blended together to produce listening experiences you can only dream about finding in traditional radio. BRYHNH includes favorites and new discoveries from both familiar artists and those you wish you had heard before, downloaded twice monthly free to your computer or iPod.
Ranked #7 in The Digital Podcast Top 100 Podcasts for 2005 and the #2 Classic Rock Podcast from about.com in 2007.
Please send your comments, feedback and where you are listening from by email to email@example.com and/or leave a comment on any of the podcast entries.Use this link for other pod catching software like Juice:
Most Recent Episode
Winter Is Coming - The Best Radio You Have Never Heard Vol. 316
NEW FOR JULY 15, 2017
Winter Is Coming - The Best Radio You Have Never Heard - Vol. 315
Seven kingdoms or 9 songs? Which is your head worth?
1. It's Good To Be King (live) - Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Buy From iTunes*
2. The King Will Come (live) - Wishbone Ash Buy From iTunes*
3. In The Court Of The Crimson King (live) - King Crimson Buy From iTunes*
4. White Queen (As It Began . . .) (live) / March Of The Black Queen - Queen Buy From iTunes
5. Young Prince and Princess (live unplugged) - Renaissance Buy From iTunes*
6. Queen and Country - Jethro Tull Buy From iTunes
7. God Save The Queen (live) - Sex Pistols Buy From iTunes*
8. The Queen Is Dead (early) - The Smiths Buy From iTunes*
9. The Gates Of Delirium (live) - Yes Buy From iTunes*
The Best Radio You Have Never Heard
Official watch music at Castle Black since . . .
Accept No Substitute
Click to join the conversation on the Facebook page.
Rated 4 out of
An amazing mix of great originals, never before heard live cuts, and unexpected covers.
Date published: 2013-09-14