The Stolendroids Podcast
About This Show
Nominated for being Best in Tech two years in a row!
Most Recent Episode
Podcast Episode #289 – Nintendo Switchup
5 days ago
Nintendo breaks the mold and brings us something that could really change everything . . . if there are any games worth playing on it. Facebook hopes you die of cancer, but please don’t post any pictures of it cause it might cause a technical issue. Finally, Comcast is found guilty of doing that thing from “The Firm” that Tom Cruise discovers (you know, that thing).
* Pokemon Go hit’s $600M faster than any other mobile game
* Whatever Weebly is, it’s been hacked
* Nintendo changes the game (console)
* Everything we know about the Nintendo Switch
* Facebook has a “technical issue” and bans a breast cancer group
* Comcast gets caught basically committing fraud
* T-Mobile also was sort of being fraudulent
* Samsung encourages you to bring their bomb into airports
* The Note 7 mod in GTA was not well received by Samsung
* Live in India? Samsung needs you to develop for them
* Android trojan makes you do stupid things
* Google Assistant isn’t so . . . smart
Rated 5 out of
Better all the time
I'm very picky about the podcasts I listen to. I refuse to waste my time with any run-of-the-mill podcast. So when I was recommended Stolendroids, I was skeptical at first. When I really sat down to listen, I was blown away. In just one episode I learned more about the tech world than I usually do in a month. Everyone in the show is interesting and funny and I love listening to them.
The show still has a long ways to go. The guys are still getting into their groves. On a technical scale, the show could sound better. But every episode is an improvement over the last and the people act and sound real. I would pick this show above the other geek oriented, Utah based, over-produced show that shall not be named.
If you live in Utah and like tech, you should listen to this show.
Date published: 2013-11-20
Rated 5 out of
Gratz on 2nd nomination for Best in Tech! Every show is better than the last!
Date published: 2013-11-18