About This Show
321Go Podcast Powered by 321goProject is your source for what works in the gym business. From marketing to retention; SEO to building your brand - we cover it all.
We’ve talked with over 600 gym owners and, every week, we bring you the best of the best. We talk with industry experts as well as deliver actionable advice you can use today in our "shorts".
For more, visit 321goproject.com.
Most Recent Episode
Ep 93 | Is Your Gym Built to Sell?
2 days ago
Today’s episode is all about selling a gym or building a business with selling in mind.
We’re joined by Don Moss - owner of CrossFit Apogee and 321Go Project Mastermind Leader - to chat about the recent sale of his gym. We cover:
1. Why should you think about selling now?
2. What factors should you consider prior to selling?
3. How do you select an appropriate buyer?
4. How do you value your gym?
5. What are the steps to sell a gym?
6. How long will it take to finalize the process?
In this episode we reference “Built to Sell: Creating a Business that can Thrive Without You” by John Warrillow.
Rated 5 out of
This show is a great show. It talks about real buisness and how to make your gym better.
Date published: 2016-04-20