Split Screen Podcast
About This Show
A Podcast that compares film remakes to their source material (comic books, television, movies) to discover the similarities, expose the differences and provide insight to put it all into context; also Bollywood shenanigans!
Most Recent Episode
Split Screen Podcast: Episode 29 – May 2017 Trailers; ‘GOTG: Volume 2’, ‘King Arthur’, ‘Sarkar 3’, ‘Alien: Covenant’, ‘Baywatch’& More!
As part of a new monthly feature, we’re going to run down the latest in Bollywood and Hollywood movie releases for the month. This episode features the return of another fan favourite guest as we discuss the month’s movie trailer.
Episode 29 of the Split Screen Podcast looks at the movie releases for May 2017.
If this is your first time listening to the show, here is a brief description:
The Split Screen Podcast compares and analyzes movies that are adaptations of other works, directly with the source material that they were inspired by. This episode takes a look at movie trailers for the releases of May 2017.
* Listen to Episode 5 of the Split Screen Podcast, featuring Baloch’s debut on the show.
* ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Volume 2’ releases May 5th. Watch the trailer here.
* My in depth reaction to the ‘GOTG: Vol 2’ trailer.
* My Movie Review of the original ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’.
* ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ releases May 12th. Watch one of the many trailers here.
* ‘Hindi Medium’ releases May 12th. Watch the trailer here.
* ‘King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword’ releases May 12th. Watch the trailer here.
* ‘Sarkar 3’ releases May 12th. Watch the trailer here.
* Listen to Episode 3 of the Split Screen Podcast featuring the origina
Rated 5 out of
Fascinating stuff! Treat for movie buffs.
It has been barely a few months when I came across the word PODCAST for the very first time i.e. POD (ipod) + BROADCAST! And now, I am absolutely in love with it. Coming to this show presented by the charismatic voice of Shah Shahid, it's an absolute treat for movie buffs. Especially if you are into Bollywood. The SPLIT SCREEN PODCAST compares original films with it's remakes. And well, I am happy to say this that all of the six episodes are rich in content, full of delicious conversations. Talking about Shah, the host of the show, he is doing a marvellous job. He is simply fun to listen. Likewise, so are his guests on the show. The runtime of each episode on average is around 30-35 minutes. And it all passes without even a snatch of boredom. Well, it all depends. If you into movies, Shah has lots of fascinating stuff for you to talk about. But if you are not, you can try listening to one of his episode's for his voice only. Highly recommended by me. Especially for all the cinephile's who have some interest in Indian films. It's worth your time.
Date published: 2015-12-05