Special Chronicles Podcast
About This Show
Special Chronicles is a talk and interview style audio podcast where Daniel talks about respecting those with disabilities and his Special Olympics message. As a Special Olympics Illinois athlete and Global Messenger (speaker), Daniel shares the Special Olympics message with the intent to educate and inform others about people with disabilities.
Most Recent Episode
SCP188: Behind The Movie Po (Part 1)
2 days ago
In Special Chronicles Podcast Episode 188, Daniel Smrokowski sits down with filmmaker John Asher, director of the upcoming movie “Po.” Tune-in as John shares with us about his backstory and his dad, William Asher a legendary filmmaker; How the movie project “Po” began; Inspiration for the film; Characters; What John already knew about autism; Cast and Crew fathers of sons with autism; Response from viewers; the “Land of Color” in the film; Themes of Understanding, Educating, and Appreciating Autism Accuracy; Top Secret Insights in the movie; Where you can see this movie at upcoming Film Festivals; Stay Tuned in 2017 for Your Chance to Win 1 of 5 DVD’s of the movie “Po”; Plugging the film website and social media plugs; Final Thoughts; and much more! Plus, we conclude today’s episode with some awesome, fun bloopers.
Featured Links mentioned:
* Learn more at themoviepo.com and Watch the Trailer right here on SpecialChronicles.com!
* Follow @TheMoviePo on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram (Film Festival dates are on Facebook page)
* Follow @DirectorAsher on Twitter and @DirectorJohnAsher on Instagram
* We talk about P.L.A.Y. #LetsChangeTheGame challenge and how you can change the game. Check out this graphic for 10 ways you can make a difference and change the game!
* Join us and Let’s Change The Game – Take the #LetsChangeTheGame Challenge at: SpecialOlympics.org/LetsChangeTheGame
* Spread the Word to End the Word — Take the r-word pledge at: r-word.org