Sound Design Live - Career building interviews on live sound, theatre, AV, recording, and sound system tuning
About This Show
Build your career as a sound engineer.
The podcast for live audio professionals. Interviews with the leading innovators in concert, theatre, and corporate production. Submit your questions: http://buff.ly/Nwpsf0
Nathan Lively is a Career Coach for Audio Professionals, Podcast Consultant for Small Businesses, and Author.
Most Recent Episode
From the Sound Up✈️ Lesson 5: What makes you
1 day ago
Welcome to Lesson 5!
If you missed the previous lessons, please go back to that email or head over to the course page. http://sounddesignlive.com/from-the-sound-up/
- The better we understand how we fit into our client's business, the easier it will be for us to explain that to potential clients in the future.
- This can seem very abstract for sound engineers. Do you create an amazing show? Provide risk mitigation? Bring in new fans?
- The best verification would be to have conversations with our clients about this.
- If the question seems too obtuse, just tell me what you like doing the most.
1. What is the valuable outcome or result or solution that comes from your work? BONUS: Talk about this with 5 clients.
2. Tell me something unique about yourself. What makes you special?
Great job on completing your fifth lesson and I'll see you tomorrow!