On-demand talk radio WORTH listening to!
About This Show
Soul University welcomes you to our Pay Me What I'm Worth program. Listen to actual classes packed with students experiencing life-changing shifts - weekly! Our on-demand listening library includes 7+ years packed with 300+ shows filled with ah-ha inspiring content. To get the most out of each show, buy a book (at pay411.co) and follow along!
Post your notes in the show comment box located at the bottom of each show page. The more wisdom we share, the more we all learn!
Call us at 312-268-0000 to enroll in our next study group featuring 33 unique exercises found in the our workbook: Pay Me What I'm Worth! Say it, mean it, get it!
Most Recent Episode
Team Clarity Week 27/46: Exercise 21: Mental Laundry Time
6 days ago
Episode 27 (of 52) continues Team Clarity's journey on the topic of forgiveness. Explore the art of doing loads of mental laundry. Which laundry soap is best? Forgiveness? Forgetfulness? Listen to learn which brand is best to enjoy a spotless reputation!
Join us for a year-long series with five entrepreneurs (known as Team Clarity), led by Christina Ervin. Each week Team Clarity shares this journey with you for two primary reasons:
1. they want those they hold near and dear to know about the changes they're making on multiple levels. As they change, by listening to these classes, people who know Team Clarity members may opt to change along with them.
2. to share their stories with you. Follow their stories and life lessons to awaken all sorts of ah-ha's for you too!
While you listen and before you go . . .
1. Follow this series. Click on the Follow button near the top of this page.
2. Join Christina in her next class. Click this link to explore how to join us today.
3. Click to access on all our on-demand shows.
Music: Aretes and The Complex by Kevin MacLeod Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.