True Voice Media Podcast | Digital Strategy | Social Media | Conversations & Master Classes
About This Show
The True Voice Media podcast is hosted by Jeff Gibbard and features several different segments including "Conversations" where Jeff interviews some of the brightest minds in business from social media industry professionals to leaders in every area of business. Conversations takes a deep dive into how the changing world of digital communications and social media are impacting business at every level.
Most Recent Episode
What we really mean by “Storytelling”
Guest: Shannon Presson
Nowadays, anyone with a freaking Snapchat account thinks they are a storyteller. The term gets tossed around casually, paying no respect to the true craftspeople in the business of storytelling. Likewise the mass proliferation of the term storytelling prohibits people from understanding the depth of what it means to tell stories.
We don’t just connect with people because they talk.
Stories aren’t always about two people because sometimes to the most powerful stories in the world, are the ones we tell ourselves. There are stories we tell ourselves about the world we’re in, or who we are in that world we inhabit. The greatest storytellers know much that today’s garden variety chatterheads and Snapchat ranters do not.
In this episode, Shannon Presson gives us a master class in the what it means to be a storyteller. Listen in, I’m sure you’ll get a lot out of it.
* Running time: 35:38
* Leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
* You can now listen to our podcast episodes on YouTube.
Love the show? Support the show!
* Need WordPress website hosting? Check out WPEngine
* Get SEO friendly, beautifully designed, premium WordPress themes: Studiopress
* Close more sales. Try out the best CRM in the business: Contactually
* Lock down your brand name everywhere with Knowem.com
Connect with Jeff
* Connect with Jeff on Twitter
* Connect with Jeff on Linkedin (make sure to introduce yourself)
* Connect with Jeff on Snapchat