True Voice Media Podcast | Digital Strategy | Social Media | Conversations & Master Classes
About This Show
The True Voice Media podcast is hosted by Jeff Gibbard and features several different segments including "Conversations" where Jeff interviews some of the brightest minds in business from social media industry professionals to leaders in every area of business. Conversations takes a deep dive into how the changing world of digital communications and social media are impacting business at every level.
Most Recent Episode
How does social media actually affect SEO?
That’s right. We’re bringing you a little end-of-the-week education in The Classroom.
Today, Jeff’s talking about the actual impact social media has on SEO.
Here at True Voice Media, we get a lot questions about social media and whether it improves SEO ranking. And Jeff’s here to say that we might be having two separate conversations.
One the one hand, your social media footprint definitely impacts your SEO. The more high ranking platforms you’re on, the more likely that you’re going to show up. But rather than just being everywhere, it might more important to just be on particular sites that index high on Google – like YouTube and SlideShare.
Hear all about this and more as Jeff breaks it down for you old school on this episode of The Classroom.
* Running time: 3:58
* Listen to this episode | Subscribe on iTunes
* Leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
* You can now listen to our podcast episodes on YouTube.
Love the show? Support the show!
* Need WordPress website hosting? Check out WPEngine
* Get SEO friendly, beautifully designed, premium WordPress themes: Studiopress
* Close more sales. Try out the best CRM in the business: Contactually
* Lock down your brand name everywhere with Knowem.com
Connect with Jeff
* Follow Jeff on Twitter
* Connect with Jeff on Linkedin (make sure to introduce yourself)
* Follow Jeff