About This Show
Hi, I seek to build my English Vocabulary through this platform. Only best solution to be better at Speaking is actually Speaking and hence I will be speaking and recording myself daily and talk about 10 NEW ENGLISH WORDS that I learn everyday. Lets be better together at SPEAKING ENGLISH!
Most Recent Episode
#51 - Want To Get Fluent? Jump start the process with me
In this episode, you'll learn about these English terms and phrases
1)Such as this one
2)As Opposed to means – I praise my kids for the efforts they put in as oppose to praising them only after the end result
3)He was everything but polite (means he was not polite and rest he was everything)
4) I know we are wrapping up, I just want to say in listening to all these ideas I think Sheldon suggestion was a really important strategic (is-tra-tee-gic) consideration that I really liked a lot. [VERY IMPORTANT SENTENCE TO SAY ATLEAST THIS ONE IN A MEETING]
5)It’s not bad. It’s atrocious (means ugly and wicked)
6) It is so good to incorporate (means add) all the learning into actions
7) We all inevitably (means have to happen) have those moments like oh I am quitting – Heard from Lilly Singh
8) Action screams and words whisper so shut up and take action (means action speaks louder than words) - Heard from Humble the poet
9) Can you share some examples where your words have been backed up with examples otherwise it’s just BS? – Heard from Humble the poet
I hope these added value to your quest of becoming fluent speaker. Leave comment on your way of learning or any suggestion if you have.