About This Show
Hi, I seek to build my English Vocabulary through this platform. Only best solution to be better at Speaking is actually Speaking and hence I will be speaking and recording myself daily and talk about 10 NEW ENGLISH WORDS that I learn everyday. Lets be better together at SPEAKING ENGLISH!
Most Recent Episode
#45 - English Verbal Diarrhea
2 days ago
In today's verbal diarrhea we are covering following English phrases / English sentences.
1) Just to clarify
2)As a side note
3)You didn’t even flinch when I gave you the offer
4)The way in which – instead of how
5)It doesn’t give aesthetically pleasing feeling to me – means something that give pleasure to eyes
97) I am on the fence – means I am unable to decide or being indecisive
98) Cleaning your pet’s litter is a chore (pronounced as chor-e) we all dread
99) Walk me through how it works
100) It is not in the best interest of our company so we can’t do this deal
101) It is a sub-segment of a sub-segment
102) What business is not gonna be replaced by future technology –means everything will be replaced by future technology.
103) Internet sloth – means someone who chills on internet