About This Show
Discussions including skydiving disciplines, safety, news, and feature interviews with industry experts.
Most Recent Episode
Show #230, April 5th, 2017 - with Jyro
Pilot Phil, Jason Russel and Steve and JaNette Lefkowitz join Dave and Stump in the winter studio.
- Stump and Phil discuss a very scary wrap they got in over Sebastian.
- Panel discussion on Groupon and tandem only dropzones.
- Tunnel meet winners
- Safety First with Brian Germain discusses Line Trim.
- Pic of the Week - Terry Gardner and friends over Skydive Arizona. Photo by John Lyman.
- Feature Interview - Garnett interviews Jyro of Icarus Canopies.
- History According to Moe….Just be happy part 2
- Steve’s observations on what you “should do” in skydiving.
- Steve’s observations on “politics” in skydiving.
- Listener email.
Rated 5 out of
James From JAMSO
The Golden Standard of Skydive Podcasts
See the title of this review! These guys were the first and still remain the best across the world for skydive podcasts. Great attitude, love, passion for the sport and enough chit chat to enjoy and absorb for a lifetime of jumps.
You will learn more in one episode than 6 months at most DZ's. - Enjoy with blue skies
Date published: 2017-02-24