I Can Talk Kayfabe
About This Show
Join longtime pro wrestling fans Shawn Marek and Joe Todaro as they take a candid look back at the pro wrestling magazines from yesteryear.
Back in the day (the 80s), this was all we had when it came to fan fiction - men in their 30s (who probably had mustaches) telling us what they think pro wrestlers would say and do. And it was great.
Be there for every rulebreaker, every fan favorite and every chance to win Dusty Rhodes’s boot as Shawn and Joe dare to talk kayfabe.
Most Recent Episode
The Wrestler - August 1986
4 days ago
On this week’s show, Joe and Shawn discuss:
THE WRESTLER - August 1986
- Joe and Baron Corbin are losing their hair
- Paul Ellering channels Andrew Dice Clay
- Wendi Richter goes on Unsolved Mysteries
- Kendall Windham is too skinny
- Thumbs Down to Jesse Barr (always)
- the secret origin of the M.O.D. Squad
- the absolutely gigantic Mid-South North American title
- shout out to Showbiz Pizza Place and Major Magic’s
Rate, review, tell a friend and check us out on Twitter at @angryheroshawn and @sweatpantsjoe