Growth Igniters Radio | Game-Changing Ideas for Visionary Execs on Leadership, Innovation and Growth
About This Show
Join internationally known business performance expert and author, Pamela S. (“Pam”) Harper, Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., and her business partner/husband D. Scott (“Scott”) Harper, an internationally known innovation expert, for thought-provoking conversations with visionary leaders who are transforming the face of business. Each week, a new show focuses on sparking fresh insights, inspiration, and immediately useful ideas to take you and your organization to new heights of success in this rapidly changing world.
Most Recent Episode
Pam & Scott’s 2016 Holiday Book Pairing Part 2: Launching Ourselves and Our Companies into the New Year [Episode 96]
2 days ago
Where could you find new opportunities for growth in the coming year?
Find out by listening- on-the-go to Episode 96. In our popular “book pairing” format, Scott and I discuss two complementary books that, taken together, could help you discover possibilities for growth based on evolving digital trends.
You’ll gain insights on:
* The Third Wave – Steve Case’s journey of leading the birth and dramatic growth of AOL, and his predictions about the rapidly emerging “Internet of Everything.”
* Rising Strong – Social scientist and TED Global speaker Brené Brown’s process for increasing our ability to take risks, fall, and persevere.
* Immediately useful ideas for blending concepts from these two books to chart and persist on your own growth journey.
Jump to resource & download links for this episode
* PC download: Right Click, then select “Save file as”
* Mac download: Control-Click, then select “Save link as”
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. For more than 20 years, Pam has applied her gift for finding the hidden opportunities in every situation to helping clients in entrepreneurial, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies across 30 industries create hundreds of millions of dollars of value in both top and bottom line growth.
Prior to founding BAI, Pam skyrocketed into the ranks of management by taking a progressive series of newly created organizational development positions in companies ranging from mid-market to Fortune 500 across mul