The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
ЯMP – Ep b98: Slackin’ Off at Preschool
Brian Brushwood (@shwood) needs no introduction…
which is good because Amos can’t get an intro right to save his life.
* Brian discusses his deep jealousy of Bonnie’s appearance
* What’s the appropriate protocol for celebrating Columbus Day?
* Amos enjoyed a Saturdate with his beautiful bride
* Kent’s local Hastings is going out of business
* Brian has gained a few pounds
* TED Talks:
* Kevin Breel: Confessions of a depressed comic
* Brian Brushwood: Social engineering – How to scam your way into anything
* Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert B. Cialdini
* Richard Gunther won the bet…check out Veronica Belmont on the latest episode of Home: On
* Want something rad? Check out Jaime Ruiz-Avila’s Holovect: Holographic Vector Display
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
Find Brian Brushwood on his latest project, The Modern Rogue
* Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
* Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
* Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…kee