The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
RMP – Ep b95: Busting Bonnie’s Bubble
Please welcome Bonnie Brushwood (@invisiblewife)…
as she makes her debut (non-@shwood) podcast appearance!
* Bonnie pulls a Johnson about her new projects
* Kent is in Lexington, KY…and he and Amos are Hoosiers so they can’t help but make jokes
* Amos started a pic-a-day challenge hoping to convince his wife that he deserves a new camera
* Bonnie has the iPhone 7 inbound, Kent almost let the iOS 10 upgrade ruin his week, and Amos replaced his son’s PS4 hard drive
* Bonnie has been Getting Things Done
Find everything Bonnie Brushwood related on her Twitter
* Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
* Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
* Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on