The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
ЯMP – Ep 104: It’s Not Supposed to Make Sense (w/ @podfeet)
< 1 day ago
You don’t know what you don’t know…
until you know, you know?
* Kent’s building fires to fight the cold, Amos is colder and enjoying it, and Allison is not
* Amos’ Thanksgiving was very traditional including a game of Munchkin
* Allison and Amos share router stories
* Kent is starting a Doctor Who podcast
* If Star Trek is more your thing, check out The Mission Log instead
* TED Talks:
* Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work
* Dr. Elizabeth Loftus: How Reliable is Your Memory
* Tim Urban: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator
* Amos has finally decided on a task manager: Wunderlist
* Black Friday deals were a mixed bag this year
* For a great narrative, listen to CCATP #463 Ensign John Moorhead Recounts 1945 Typhoon
Find more Allison Sheridan on her excellent blog: http://www.podfeet.com/blog/ and listen to Nosillacast every week!
Want to help us fight New Year’s Eve lonliness and/or raise money for extra-life.org? Visit yolo420.com/marathon2017 for information and yolo420.com/stream2017 to sign up!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
* Are you