Reality TV Warriors
About This Show
Reality TV Warriors covers everything good, bad and Australian in Reality TV worldwide, from Hell's Kitchen to Project Runway, Amazing Race to Hunted and everything in between. No matter the show, our crack team cover everything that Reality TV has to offer, recapping each new episode as it is aired, providing analysis on the goings-on and also speaking to former contestants about their experiences on their shows.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #193: Rowling, Retching and Racing - The Amazing Race 29 Episodes 4 & 5 Recap
1 day ago
Michael, Logan & Michelle return to recap the fourth and fifth episodes of Amazing Race 29. In this episode:
• Michelle forgot it was two episodes.
• Scheduling is weird.
• Phil seems to think he’s Jeff Probst.
• When was the last Blind Double U-Turn?
• One of the Route Markers was significant.
• Logan spots a massive clue.
• Phil is influenced by a Racer.
• A Harry Potter conversation becomes a challenger for the stupidest tangent ever.
• Michelle contradicts herself.
• Would we have given away the spare key?
• What is “side eye” code for?
• How would Michelle get on with Shamir?
• We learn about a rival to Deputy Minister Patana’s crown.
• Did Ice T make a cameo?
• Logan’s imagination gets a bit dark.
• Why did one team’s exit nearly become even more humiliating?
• Shamir gets blanked.
• Next Time comes a lot quicker than normal.
• We hate the episode titles.
• Logan tells a dad joke.
• How many U-Turns will there be?
• We talk surströmming.
• Why is Oslo like Miami?
• For some reason, Logan references the non-canon Lion King sequels.
• Who is the Donkey of the Race?
• Michelle tells a vomit story.
• Who does Logan wish did the Fast Forward?
• Did a HaMerotz-style punishment happen?
• There’s a dramatic reading of a scene from an alternative timeline.
• We call out a liar.
• The Fast Forward breaks a record.
• Michelle is a pyromaniac.
• Why did we pray for a Roadblock mistake?
• Who is the Rick Flair of Amazing Race.
• The Detour is confusing.
• Logan is lupine.
• One team has already forgotten leg 1.
• We compare place names.
• We finally find an impression that Logan isn’t catastrophically bad at.
• Why did Tara not trust the lure?
• Which way is North?
• Someone gives out some ironic criticism.
• Should Trolls have gone more comic book?
• Was it a good idea to drive to the Pit Stop?
• The Detour goes Charmed.
• There’s a classic CBS cliffhanger.
• Who will be U-Turned and Eliminated next week?
• And we discuss sneaky Keep on Racings.