Reality TV Warriors
About This Show
Reality TV Warriors covers everything good, bad and Australian in Reality TV worldwide, from Hell's Kitchen to Project Runway, Amazing Race to Hunted and everything in between. No matter the show, our crack team cover everything that Reality TV has to offer, recapping each new episode as it is aired, providing analysis on the goings-on and also speaking to former contestants about their experiences on their shows.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #185: Every Wolf Has Its Day - Hunted US Season 1 Episode 5 Recap
4 days ago
Michael, Michelle & Anthony are back to recap the fifth episode of Hunted US' first season. In this episode:
* Why have our podcast recordings this season been so long?
* Michelle needs an address book.
* Michael makes an apology.
* What were the unaired ways to overwhelm David & Emiley's senses?
* We compare edits.
* Dexter Morgan appears.
* Michelle falls asleep.
* What if the Hunters find David & Emiley's burner phone?
* Anthony finally warms up to one team.
* It all gets very convenient.
* Michelle still disagrees with Theresa.
* There's a lot of UK connections.
* We pick apart the most ridiculously cocky move in Hunted history.
* One team gets the most blatant winners' edit ever.
* What are the rules on teams flying somewhere?
* Michelle never barters and then gets angry.
* Why did we see Aarif & Immad be nice?
* How will Pennywise & Henry VIII get caught?
* Sherlock skypes Amber.
* We steal Logan's Funniest Complaints blog for one week only.
* IT'S A TV SHOW.
* Someone is worse at lying than Photographer Rob.
* Using mosques is very clever.
* A rule is inadvertently clarified.
* Why have we seen so much self-driving?
* One Hunter keeps repeating herself.
* There's some typically understated chat about Lee & Hilmar's move.
* What are the top five Hunted moves ever?
* Michael says the word "balls" a bit too much.
* What was Sherlock's first text upon returning to the UK?
* One team have some startling comparisons to UK winners.
* After so much love all season, the editors make a complete MESS of one crucial scene.
* Oprah picks the MVP.
* We discuss the Facebook reaction to this week's episode.
* Michael talks to idiots.
* We find out why you should befriend a man called John Smith.
* Everyone's chances get ranked.
* And do the previews reveal our Final Two teams?