Reality TV Warriors
About This Show
Reality TV Warriors covers everything good, bad and Australian in Reality TV worldwide, from Hell's Kitchen to Project Runway, Amazing Race to Hunted and everything in between. No matter the show, our crack team cover everything that Reality TV has to offer, recapping each new episode as it is aired, providing analysis on the goings-on and also speaking to former contestants about their experiences on their shows.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #199: "Say Balls!" - The Amazing Race 29 Finale Recap
Michael & Michelle return to recap the finale of Amazing Race 29 and its visit to Chicago. In this episode:
• Did we approve of the winners?
• Michelle plays Top Trumps.
• Someone’s been hacked.
• Why did Production try to spoil the ending?
• What is Michael’s biggest complaint about the season?
• What is Premium Economy?
• We compare our quick driving skills.
• Michael pilfers a feature from another podcast.
• Is checking bags in cheating?
• Did one Racer edit their bio to hint at their partner?
• Michelle wants a hot dog.
• Has Amazing Race ever not been a social game?
• Why have people gone so crazy?
• We ask for suggestions for Podcast #200.
• We reveal a slight prank that was played on Logan.
• Michelle mentions her Sydney races a few times.
• A Superfan card gets revoked.
• We both hate running.
• Why was this season filming for so long?
• Why was part of the hot dog task unaired?
• Are hot dogs like McDonalds?
• Why are there stands on rooftops?
• Michelle asks for some American contact.
• Will someone get us some merchandise?
• Michael defends the final challenge.
• How did the Red Sox get someone in trouble?
• Why will Logan be smug?
• We defy the rubbish about this being the worst season or winners ever.
• Michelle hasn’t been listening.
• We actually get some listener questions.
• What makes a good season?
• Michelle talks about Bertram’s room.
• Why won’t we see a familiar face on Australian Survivor?
• Trolls have taken it too far.
• And we eulogise the season.
Thank you everyone so much for listening all season – we’ll be back for Podcast 200 very soon!