SubscribeMe.fm: Making, Marketing & Monetizing Digital Content with Membership Sites, Online Courses & Recurring Subscriptions
About This Show
Subscribe Me is THE podcast that teaches you all about about creating a highly profitable, long-term business with Online Courses & Membership Sites with Recurring Subscriptions.
In this podcast, and I don't mean just this episode, but the entire series, I'm going to be talking about how you can build a successful business by creating subscription-based products and services that bring in recurring income month after month... where you don't have to go hunting for new customers all the time, where you can focus on creating a remarkable product - like Seth Godin would say - A product that your customers love, where they keep paying you to keep delivering your product or service, and where you get to actually focus on your remarkable product - and improving it and adding to it over time, and you get to focus on, "Enchanting" your customers, like Guy Kawasaki would say.
The main focus of this podcast will be how to make, market and monetize your online digital content and build a recurring revenue stream. But here's a a list of other topics that we will get into in this podcast series.
* The Subscription Model, how you can add one to your existing business, and how you can improve your existing subscription-based offers.
* How to create the "Perfect" Product
* Various tools and services that you will need when creating an online course
* Explore various Self-Hosted and Fully-Hosted Solutions
* Third-party Marketplaces where you can host your online course
* How to create content For Your Membership Site: Both creating your own, buying content vs getting others to create your content for you.
* What is the Commitment Ascension Model (CAM)
* What are the various Membership Models & Content Strategies
* Pricing Strategies
* Payment Processing options
* How to do Marketing for Your Membership Site and get new members
* How to start your own affiliate program and get others to market your course for you
* How to use other platforms like Podcasting, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing to build an audience and then sell them stuff
* How to get members to stay - thus increasing your Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
* To Drip or Not To Drip
* Are forums worth it? Where and how to create a forum? Should you do it on facebook? Or on your own site? Or use a third-party service and embed the forum on your site?
* One-time Product Launches vs. Evergreen Products
* Membership Site Design
* Membership Site Launch
* Selling Your Membership Site.
Most Recent Episode
Why You Should Start an Affiliate Program and Recruit Your Own Affiliates to Promote Your Products and Services - Ep #44
5 days ago
Just in case you are not familiar with this term, this is where, a seller - take my own business for example, at DigitalAccessPass.com. You can sign up to become an affiliate. Then you get a special link that you can promote on social media, to your email list, on your blog, even on your podcast. And if someone visits your special affiliate link, they are redirected to our web site, and a special browser cookie - a small piece of code that all web sites use - is set on that person's browser, tagging them as having been referred by you. And then, if they later go on to purchase any products from DigitalAccessPass.com, then you become that buyer's affiliate, and you can earn up to 33% in affiliate commissions. So if they went on to buy something for a 100 dollars, then if the commission for that product is 33%, then you get 33 dollars credited to your account. And then, once a month, we pay out commissions for all past purchases that happened before the last 60 days. Now, we pay only after 60 days, because payment processors like Paypal give a buyer up to 60 days to ask for a refund. So once the buyer is past the refund period, we pay out any commissions due to you. Don't worry if this affiliate program sounds a bit complicated, especially if you've never had your own affiliates before, but just know that DAP - or DigitalAccessPass.com - automates the whole process for your affiliates, for the buyer and for you, as the site owner. Affiliate marketing is nothing new. Amazon.com built their entire business in the early years from allowing affiliates to promote their products on their web sites, and giving them the ability to earn commissions on any sales that are generated through their referral. At DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP), we have built our entire business without any kind of Google-gaming. Not that we don't care about Google. Of course, we do. We even used to have a few ads running on AdWords - we no longer do - we stopped running them about a year ago. No paid ads, no SEO gaming, no fake blogs or link farms. On rare occasions, we do some link building, but it's all totally white-hat and Google-approved stuff. Most of our customers find out about DAP through a review article online, someone recommending it via email , or a post in an online online. So we have never had to worry about Penguin, Panda or any other cute animals :-). So how did we do it?
Rated 5 out of
SubscribeMe.fm is an amazing value for time spent on listening to podcasts... the information provided is very useful & helpful for one & all... Kudos Ravi... :-)
Date published: 2015-10-13
Rated 5 out of
Something for everyone
Ravi, congratulations on a fine show! There's something in it for everyone. DOGPOO and DOSAA... unforgettable :-))
Date published: 2015-10-04