The Productivity Podcast: Time Management, Motivation, Business, Self-Help and Happiness
About This Show
Hi, I'm Paul, host of The Productivity Podcast. This podcast is dedicated to helping you learn how to become a Jedi Master of productivity. If you're the kind of person who wants to get more out of life, you want to achieve big things and be highly successful, then you're in the right place. I view productivity as a tool for doing just that; getting the most out of life. If you think about it, no matter what your goals are, by being more effective and efficient with how you approach them, you'll reach them quicker. The Productivity Podcast brings you actionable and easy to follow advice to help you get more done. I also interview productive people to learn what they're doing to achieve more with their time. Enjoy the show!
Most Recent Episode
TPP #49: Productivity 1,440 minutes at a time with Brittany Joiner
In this episode of the productivity podcast, I talk to Brittany Joiner from Project1440.co. Brittany subscribed to my email list about 5 months ago and as many subscribers do, she shared her story and told me her goals and aspirations. She explained how she was in the process of creating a website and it was great to hear of her progress when she followed up a few months later to say she had launched her site on the side, while working full-time.
I wanted to invite Brittany on the show as I’m keen to connect with my audience and put a spotlight on their work. Brittany’s enthusiasm and motivation is really inspiring and I love that she’s executing on her goals, despite a lack of time (we all know how that feels right).
1. Who is Brittany Joiner and what do you do? (2.40)
2. What does productivity mean for you? Why’s it a big deal? (8.10)
3. What do you think are the most common problems that people face when it comes to productivity. (11.20)
4. With 1,440 minutes in the day and you wanting to use every minute in the best possible way, what does your personal productivity workflow look like? (14.35)
5. What apps and tools do you use for managing tasks, email, calendar etc… what are you most recommended productivity tools? (25.35)
6. What’s a less known productivity tool that you love using? (31.04)
7. How’s the book writing going? What does your writing process look like? (35.30)
8. Where can people learn more about you? (40.35)
Show notes: PaulMinors.com/49
If you want to be more productive, start my email course, the 7-Day Productivity Plan. Receive actionable, easy to follow advice via one email a day for 7 days: PaulMinors.com/7days
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the podcast. I'd also love it if you could leave me a review. Doing this will help more people discover the show so they to can get more done and get more out of life.
Intro/Outro Music: "Synthia" by Scott & Brendo