Wooist | Dating | The Art Of Wooing | Confidence | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Gareth Jones Part 3 | What Seduction Style Works Best? | #185
< 1 day ago
What You Will Learn:
* If you do something long enough you’re going to want to change things up
* Could learning routines and structures help you out in the beginning?
* Can you get success with women learning routines and fancy lines?
* Why there is never a one stop shop of learning for any person.
* Why it is not about adding things but to take things away.
* The two types of seduction styles.
* Why certain things work with women and other things do not.
* Why so many men do “stuff” to be great with women
* How subtractive seduction can help you.
If you want to learn more about Gareth Jones then you can check him out at www.artoftheplayboy.com
If you want to learn more about Wooist you can check out www.wooist.com
Have a woonderful day.
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07