Wooist | The Art Of Wooing | Dating | Confidence | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Knut Johannessen | Are You Being Authentic? | #127
3 days ago
Knut Johannessen was a co-founder of the Morten Hake Summit.
What You Will Learn:
* The two types of men who dive into this world of love and meeting women.
* Why there has been science about women of what they want but no one knows the answer.
* Why I sometimes have no idea what I am doing to attract women.
* Why you being you and you showing up should be enough in the land of women.
* Can you handle that one moment when the tension arises?
* Why she will always find out who you really are.
* Why you should remove all exits.
* How to be connected with your deepest truth.
* How to keep the tension and not run away.
* The difference between being authentic and coming off authentic.
* Listen to me as I bow down under the pressure from Knut.
If you want to be friend Knut you can go to his Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/knutmj
Also, if you enjoyed this podcast please subscribe here on itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wooist-art-wooing-dating-confidence/id1077295449?mt=2 or stitcher http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/patrick-wu/wooist-dating-coach-patrick-wu-meeting-women-authentic.
You can also send me any messages at email@example.com
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07