The Super Charmer | Formerly Wooist | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Getting Over Dating Burnout | #210
3 days ago
What You Will Learn:
Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective ways to become more attractive and have a more enjoyable dating experience.
* Why many men get burnt out from dating.
* How to become discouragement proof.
* What the 3 principles are and what they can do for you to help you have a more enjoyable experience.
* What fresh thinking will do for you and the discouragement you experience.
* Whatever we see if what will be colored by what we think.
* What eyes you are currently wearing.
* Why when you feel bad everything else looks bad and not just your relationships.
* How clear thinking can give you more of that "positive experience".
* Why most people don't try something enough in order to see if they like it or not.
* What to do if you don't get age appropriate dates.
* What your options are when it comes to not getting what you want yet.
* The only reason why someone doesn't get to there dating objective.
* Why you can't ever stop to getting what you want.
* The trick to not get discouraged by dating.
* Why dating is not life or death.
* No person is special enough that your happiness is dependent upon them.
* Why it doesn't take years to develop a strong connection with someone.
* Why we don't miss certain people but we miss ourselves and who we were when we were with them.
* Why your experience always comes from you and not from someone else.
* Why break ups don't need as much time as you think you do for it to heal.
To learn more about Veronique Pivetta and her 3 Principles Coaching you can reach out to her on https://www.facebook.com/veronique.pivetta.coaching/?fref=ts or send her an email at Veronique@pivetta.be
If you have any questions for me you can reach out to me at Patrick@wooist.com
Have a woonderful day.
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
Episodes of This Show
6 days ago
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07