The Super Charmer | Formerly Wooist | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
How To Deal With Anxiousness Around New People | #218
3 days ago
Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective ways to become more attractive and have a more enjoyable dating experience.
What You Will Learn:
* Why your social life can change after school.
* Why you might think that you are single because of your anxiousness.
* How to deal with anxiousness around other people.
* If you are able to relax by yourself you are able to relax with others around you.
* Why you may be experiencing a replay of anxiousness over and over again.
* Why there is no right way to be around people.
* Why living up to some standard that you made up for yourself can stress you out
* Why if thinking long and hard enough to get out of a problem will not get you out of your problem.
* How dropping your agenda of wanting to be someone else will make you less nervous.
* Why I used to try and uphold the persona as the "funny guy" all the time.
* Why Jason put a huge amount of pressure trying to be a good "Max".
* Try out this social experiment "Simply Be You In A Very Combative Way".
* Why you can hang out and grocery stores and just smile at people.
* Why you cannot fail at being yourself.
* Why you cannot fail at being a fish unless you think that you should be a shark.
Thank you all for listening to this episode with Veronique, Jason, And I.
To register for the free live webinar next week on Wednesday 07/26/2017, you can register here on this link https://wooist.lpages.co/spark-your-dating-comeback-just-for-my-podcast-audience/.
If you want more information about Veronique Pivetta you can send her an email at Veronique@pivetta.be.
Also, you can send me an email at Patrick@wooist.com if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful day.
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
P.S I will be starting my next session of the art of wooing academy on 09/04/2017. If you would like to be a part of it you can have a conversation with me about it. Just email at email@example.com and we can see if its a good fit for you.
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07