Traffic And Leads Podcast
About This Show
One-Click Lindsey is a web strategy expert working with small business owners to help them utilize the web to produce more website traffic and leads. Join One-Click Lindsey as she interviews the industry leadings experts in landing pages, email sequences, search engine ranking, newsletters, analytics, social media, pay-per-click ads, websites, blogging and more. Make sure you listen in if you're ready to generate more traffic and leads for your small business.
Most Recent Episode
Traffic Tip: Pay Per Click Marketing
3 days ago
Johnathan Dane (https://klientboost.com/about-us/) the pay-per-click expert is our guest on today's episode of Traffic and Leads Podcast. Johnathan is a PPC and conversion expert, founder and CEO of Klient Boost (https://klientboost.com/). Johnathan is been interviewed by Google (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRIdYk48DGU), Webinared by KISSmetrics (http://grow.kissmetrics.com/webinar-105), and Podcasted by Unbounce (https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/retargeting-as-explained-by/id961168554?i=340968135&mt=2). He got a lot of useful information to share and I just can’t wait to share it all with you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
* What is AdWords?
* The difference between SEO and Pay Per Click Marketing.
* What method of advertising works best and where you should invest your money.
* Which method of advertising translates into more conversions.
* Where the PPC adverts are located when you conduct a Google Search.
* What percentage of organic SEO links get traffic when compared to PPC links.
* Why you need to focus on generating sales as much as generating traffic and leads.
* How high quality scores translates into lower cost per click rates.
* Why you should focus on the bigger picture rather than just getting traffic quickly.
* Some common misconceptions surrounding AdWords.
* Why cost per conversion matters more than any other metrics.
* Why you should focus on what keywords you use.
* Why you might want to consider using PPC over other methods of advertising.
* How you should optimize your PPC campaign, regardless of how much you are spending.
* How “Keyword” and “search term” differ from one another.
* Where your traffic should be sent when they are clicking on your ads.
* Why you need to be direct with your consumers by directing them what to do after clicking an ad.
* Why free consultations aren’t the best option for service based agencies when PPC adverting.
* Why you should split things up into two landing pages to get higher conversion rates.
* How consumers get skittish when you don’t provide instant answers to their questions.
* How getting people comfortable will translate into them completing your forms for conversion.
* Understand how to get consumers to give their information and break that anonymity.
* How a proactive chat greeter and lead to conversions.
* How to use a proactive chat greeter to establish trust with the consumer.
* Why you may want to make your campaigns more geographically friendly, the more conve