On The Tropes
About This Show
Along with TV Tropes, we're a podcast about famous tropes in TV, movies, comics, literature and anything else!
Most Recent Episode
121. Part 2: Love it or Hate it
1 day ago
The guys talk about the 2nd half of the trope Love it Or Hate It. Send your hate mail to OntheTropes@gmail.com and rate and review us over at iTunes if you please
Rated 5 out of
These guys are the best! The funniest! And durn handsome!
Date published: 2014-03-16
Rated 5 out of
My Top 5 Reasons to listen to this podcast
This is one of my favourite podcasts to listen to and here are my top five reasons why it is
5) The host and the co-hosts/guests are pretty funny and there are some great chemistry between Nick, Themos, Cir, Mike annnnnd Kyle. These guys bantering about such different subjects every week and making it humorous, makes me come back to it every week.
4) The subjects that these individuals discuss amongst each other is about tropes, which they discuss about and then go into their choices of what the best ones are. Due to this, they have done some indepth discussions and top 5 picks about certain subjects, such as Hot Girl, Ugly Guy or MacGuffins, to name a few.
3) The games that the host introduces are hilarious and fun to play with. The recent one about whether it is a Jaden Smith tweet or an excerpt from Naked Lunch was genius in itself. Honorable mention to "And you thought it was a game" game.
2) Some of the discussions of their choices in the tropes have open my mind to unseen movies, tv shows, comic books and Kyle's expertise video games, which I am always grateful for.
1) These guys do read my emails out on their podcasts which I think is pretty cool in itself.
Guys and gals, you should listen to this podcast. It is one of the best hidden gems of podcasts out there. Even better than Serial.
Paul from the UK
Date published: 2014-12-23