Dream Freedom Beauty: Conscious Living Guided by Nature & Spirit
About This Show
When you allow yourself to Dream, you tap into the Freedom to choose to live in Beauty. The DFB podcast serves people who yearn to connect deeply with their intuition and live aligned with Mother Earth. We interview everyone from priestesses to scientists about how they’ve come to know, use and trust their intuition and live in beautiful relationship with the earth and each other.
Most Recent Episode
Liz Migliorelli (Sister Spinster) on Decolonizing Your Roots, Holy Waters, Sex Magic & Flower Spells [episode 53]
3 days ago
Teacher, herbalist and all-around magic woman Liz Migliorelli @Sister_Spinster guides people into deeper relationship with their ancestors and with plant allies for deep healing and transformation. We talk about:
* How to reclaim and revitalize your ancestral traditions
* Plants as allies to connect with our ancestors
* Helping people of European descent to decolonize their actions and mentalities
* Her discovery of her ancestors’ relationship with the drum as a spiritual tool
* Exploring working with holy waters
* Celebrating the fertility of the land and life through sex magic
* Willow for support through grief and working with flower essence medicines
Check out the secret episode where we dig into how she’s created a lifestyle supported by the embodiment of her purpose. We cover ideas about money, mindset, and being in right relationship with one’s deepest self, spirit and the earth. Get access here. 🙂
“One of the main themes of decolonization would be really getting back to the roots.”
* Learn more about the classes Liz teaches, spirit and flower essences she offers, and other ways she can be of service to you at www.sisterspinster.net
* Connect with Liz on Instagram @Sister_Spinster
* Get access to the secret episode we recorded here!
* Book Liz mentions: Witches and Pagans: Women in European Folk Religion 700 – 1100 by Max Dashu
* Mentioned in the show: Eye of Crow Herbs
Rated 5 out of
Great Show, Ladies!
Date published: 2017-01-13