MuggleCast: the Harry Potter podcast
About This Show
MuggleCast is the most-listened to Harry Potter podcast online, and the only one to release on a regular and timely schedule. Pioneering the Harry Potter podcast phenomenon in August 2005, MuggleCast has continued to bring its listeners the most entertaining and thought-provoking discussions. With each new episode we discuss everything Harry Potter: the latest news, the Potter books, Fantastic Beasts, The Cursed Child, and more!
Most Recent Episode
Episode #308: Published
< 1 day ago
- Andrew's now a published author!
- ...and has tasted hot Butterbeer!
- ...and has traded houses to become a Slytherin!
- What does it mean that Grindelwald was a seer?
- The new Fantastic Beasts covers have been revealed!
- We dive deep into the launch of JKR's new website (which definitely has a nostalgic feel)
- Jo answers some FAQs about Fantastic Beasts and we analyze
- Why couldn't Newt just apparate to the USA? Why did he go through No-Maj customs? Why couldn't Newt 'accio' all of his beasts safely back to his briefcase?
- Why isn't Veritaserum used in interrogations?
- Why did 'revelio' undo the effects of the Polyjuice Potion?
- Why didn't Harry Potter develop an Obscurus?
- Twitter Question: What uncommon element(s) from the HP books or films do you want to see become important in the FB series?