Money Tree Investing Podcast | Stock Market | Wealth | Personal Finance | Value Stocks
About This Show
Most Recent Episode
MTI136: Trend Following, Speculation, and More with Daniel Ameduri
2 days ago
Daniel Ameduri believes 90 percent of your liquid net worth should be in reliable performers. The remaining 10 percent is for speculation by those who want to play around in the markets. Daniel recently turned $83,000 from his liquid net Read more ›
Rated 4 out of
Usually great show, but please substitute Miranda
Great show for learning about investing, although sometimes they could do an even better job of explaining the basics to listeners (such as in the last episode about options). Great discussions usually, but in all honesty, I believe Miranda adds very little (to nothing) to the team. She only invests in ETFs and rarely has anything useful to say. In other words, they could get another person who knows more about investing to fill her spot.
Date published: 2014-10-17
Rated 2 out of
ali abinnemahout ji
problem is etf'ers and indexers are by definition boring financially, tortoise like.
market timers are all hype and little substance., ex doug goldstein. studies have shown over and over very few can beat the market.
Date published: 2016-08-25