Miskatonic University Podcast | Interviews, actual play, and discussion about Call of Cthulhu and other horror and Lovecraft related role playing games.
About This Show
This is the podcast dedicated to Call of Cthulhu and other horror and Lovecraft related role playing games.
Most Recent Episode
MUP 116 – Festival of Audio Horrors
6 days ago
In this episode, the whole cavalcade of MU keepers is back for news updates and a Festival of Audio Horrors. We listen to all of the submissions from last year’s One Minute of Horror contest, and riff on ideas to make them game-able. This episode was recorded on January 24, 2017.
Apologies for the lateness of this release. Illness, work schedule, and crappy audio files work together well to kill one’s enthusiasm for editing. Given how long it was to get this out, I hope you can forgive no show art for this one.
We want to hear from you!
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (401) 400-0MUP (0687)
By Twitter: @MU_Podcast
By Speakpipe: (Click the floating tab on the far right of this page)
On our forum: mu-podcast.com/campus.
Like what you hear? Please become a Patron! >> mu-podcast.com/patron <<
* Yog Radio’s News from Pnakotus coming back!
* Another Kickstarter for Props of Nyarlathotep, you say? Yes, props are in production for the London and Cairo chapters of the Masks of Nyarlathotep.
* Update on the The Star on the Shore Kickstarter: The Star on the Shore is a Call of Cthulhu sandbox style adventure for the classic 1920s era. It’s already reached the funding goal of $4,000, but there are only a couple of weeks left to pledge!
* New CALL OF CTHULHU Game Trailer Embraces Lovecraftian Madness – review by Nerdist. Direct link to the trailer: here.
* Shout Factory is making an animated ‘Lovecraft’ film with Mark Hamill, Jeffrey Combs and Doug Bradley!