The Home Hour with Kirsten Dunlap & Graham Smith
About This Show
Design, DIY, and gracious living. This is the Home-Ec class you wish you’d taken in school. Join hosts Graham Smith and Kirsten Dunlap, two moms on a mission to help others create elegant, livable, welcoming homes. Real moms, real families, real budgets, real homes.
Most Recent Episode
Healthy Foods the Sneaky Way: The Home Hour, Episode 75
2 days ago
Move over green smoothies, we’re taking the art of hiding veggies and vitamins to a whole new level! We may have just found the ultimate kitchen hack for those of us who deal with picky eaters! Oh, and did we mention it’s perfect for summer?
Introducing “GLOW POPS!”
On this episode of The Home Hour, we’re talking to wellness writer, creator of the popular blog Sprouted Routes and author of Glow Pops, Liz Moody. Liz chats with Kirsten & Graham all about why popsicles may be the ultimate “healthy freezer food” and shares tips and insights into some of the hottest new trends in healthy eating.
Links we mentioned, or should have mentioned, on this episode:
* Our Instagram: (to enter to win a copy of Liz’s new book!)
* Sprouted Routes
* Glow Pops Book
* Adaptagens: Herbs that work with your body! They do things like balance your hormones and they adapt to your individual needs.
* Ashwaganda: good for anxiety
* Maca Maca a root from Peru which gets ground up. Ancient warriors used it to build up their stamina. *Note: this is not “matcha”,which is powdered green tea.
* Vitacost: One of Liz’s favorite online retailers for affordable health foods.
Rated 5 out of
Love, love, love it!!
I was hooked after the first show! Thank you so much!
Date published: 2014-08-13