The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales with Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer
About This Show
Sales and Marketing professionals will discover social selling strategies they can apply to their social media marketing efforts. Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer discuss cutting edge techniques for using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to prospect for, support and grow your business.
Most Recent Episode
The Evolution of Social Selling with Koka Sexton – Ep 110 - The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales with Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer
Koka Sexton is a US Army Veteran who last served in Iraq in 2004. He was previously the head of Global Social Media for LinkedIn’s Enterprise Sales division where he lead LinkedIn’s content and social media marketing strategy and helped evangelize social selling. Koka is now at Hootsuite where he continues to lead the transformation of organizations by helping them adopt social selling.
Key take away: “Visibility leads to opportunity.” – Koka Sexton
* How do you define Social Selling and how do you see it has evolved?
* What techniques are getting the best results in Social Selling today?
* If their was future competition for LinkedIn do you see anything on the horizon?
* What do you see are still the biggest mistakes or misunderstanding of Social Selling today?
* Give us an example of an individual sales person or a company you’ve seen do social selling extremely well. What’s your best example/ story and what did they do right?
* What has surprised you the most with the evolution of social selling over the years?
* How will AI assistants and chatbots impact social selling over the next few years?
Social Selling News
* Twitter Earning Report: https://investor.twitterinc.com/
* Twitter Announces 16 New live Streaming Partners
* Twitter Loses NFL streaming deal
* Microsoft + LinkedIn Webinar: May 23, 2017 9am PT / 12pm ET
Social selling: Using social networks to grow sales: Register here
* Linking Into Sales Listed as a Top Podcast for Business Success on Inc.com