The Kennedy-Mighell Report
About This Show
The Kennedy-Mighell Report is a legal technology podcast with an Internet focus. Noted legal technologists Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell bring listeners an in-depth analysis of the latest advancements in legal technology, in addition to best practices for utilizing existing tools. The duo aims to educate lawyers on how technology can be used to improve services, interactions with clients, and overall workflow.
Most Recent Episode
Why Video Conferencing Belongs in the Law Firm
When it comes to video conferencing, 58% of companies use some form of video chat in their daily activities. As it turns out, most lawyers fall into the remaining 42%. In this episode of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, hosts Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell discuss the advantages of video conferencing for lawyers. Their conversation includes how lawyers are using video chatting, important security aspects, and what reliable software is out there to try. Dennis and Tom also answer an audience question posed by Deborah Savadra of Legal Office Guru about how many lawyers actually use Macs. And, as always, stay tuned for the parting shots, including one that features Heidi Alexander and the women of legal technology. Special thanks to our sponsor, ServeNow.