The Law Firm Roundtable Podcast: A Law Professionals Resource For Law Firm Marketing, Client Acquisition, Networking and Digital Strategy
About This Show
All legal professionals deserve to learn how to attract more clients in less time. Be it through network referrals, media broadcasting, or digital marketing. The Roundtable is an open forum comprised of legal and marketing professionals with one goal; Make your law firm more profitable.
Most Recent Episode
LFR 002: Basics of Optimizing Your Digital Assets
Jul 28 15
View complete show notes HERE (http://lawfirmroundtable.com/lfr-002-basics-of-optimizing-your-digital-assets/)
In this episode of the Law Firm Roundtable Podcast Chris and Steve talk about the basics of optimizing your digital assets for search. These include your website, landing pages, local business listings and more. They go into detail on how to target specific keywords that will generate more traffic to your business.
* All efforts should be organized around optimizing your website
* SEO/Organic Search & Optimization
* Can use SEO on directories like Yelp, Yellow Pages, and more. It’s not just for your home page!
* You want to get listed on multiple business directories and optimize each listing
* What keyword do you want to target?
* What are people searching?
* Use Google Keyword planner to find relevant keywords & search volume
* Google.com/sktool (http://google.com/sktool)
* Popular searches = “city + practice area” & other variations
* Personal Injury attorney Hollywood
* Hollywood personal injury attorney
* Questions to Solicitors
* What keywords are you going to rank me for?
* Note: Watch out for SEO’s trying to rank you for long tail key terms
* Key terms
* Broad – Targets general terms
* “Attorney Hollywood”
* Long Tail – Targets longer search terms
* “Hollywood Personal Injury Attorney for Slip & Fall”
* LSI – Latent Semantic Indexing (Synonyms)
* Related to your business
* Slip and fall
* Personal injury
* Car accident
* Insurance claim
* Using your targeted keyword in your URL can be beneficial for ranking in Google
* Tell Your Webmaster
* Put your keyword in the “Title Tag”
* Put the keyword in the “Meta Description”
* H1 – Most important
* Use your keyword here
* This is the focus/goal of your website “Personal Injury Attorney in Hollywood”
* Use LSI keywords here
* Use your main LSI keywords.
* Make it sound NATURAL
* Do NOT over-stuff your keywords!
* Change the image name to your keyword
* Look at the top 3 positions in the google search you are trying to rank for & check the word count
* Or 350 minimum as a rule of thumb
* Make sure the video is relevant to your niche
* It increase