The FLASHPOINTS for achievers podcast
About This Show
FLASHPOINTS For Achievers with Larry Broughton offers inspiring and content-driven messages that bring significant results in the areas of transformational leadership, elite team building, strategic vision, and peak performance.
Most Recent Episode
FPFA 005: Week 12 Review
Mar 23 14
Welcome to the Week 12 shownotes. Dave Braun again substitutes for Larry this week and includes about 5-10 minutes of an excerpt from one of Larry's teachings at the euprising2014 conference.
Impactful FLASHPOINT of the Week:
Friday's FP is discussed in detail:
The FLASHPOINT of the week, which is above.
A highlight from the conference regarding Ideal Client. What questions to ask, and how you can get answers to those questions - there are 3 ways:
1. Ask your existing best clients.
2. Find someone you’d like to be your client, or someone as close as possible, and take them to lunch with the purpose of connecting with them, not selling them.
3. Go to a training or conference that they go to, and create some relationshipsEmail us if you want more information, feedback[at]flashpointsdaily.com.
Tip of the Week:
31 Marketing channels (you need to listen to the podcast to get the rest of them), such as
1. Change your business card to a CD or a book, something people won’t just throw away
2. Write your own Blog
3. Guest Blog
4. Setup an email autoresponder with a giveaway that is a resource your ideal client will like, both in content and in format. Examples are Infographics, White Papers, a series of videos, a series of audios, or an e-book.
And how to implement them on a systematic basis so you don't get overwhelmed!
Leverage Legal Group. Mention FLASHPOINTS for 10% off: http://www.leveragelegalgroup.com/
Charisma On Camera: http://charismaoncamera.com/