Ask a Cycling Coach - TrainerRoad Podcast
About This Show
TrainerRoad's Ask a Cycling Coach podcast gives you the chance to get answers to your cycling and triathlon training questions with USAC/USAT Level I certified coach Chad Timmerman and other special guests.
Most Recent Episode
Ask a Cycling Coach: 064 - TrainerRoad Podcast
4 days ago
• Kona recap
• IRONMAN World Champs
• How Andy Potts crashed
• What it's like to catch a bike
• Spotify playlists for Coach Chad and Coach Jonathan
• How to return to racing after pregnancy
• Bike handling drills
• Activities and habits that make you a better rider
• How to practice barriers for cyclocross
• What to do when riding through sand
• How to improve your corner speed
• How burping affects your heart rate
• How to avoid a late season fade
• Is it normal to see your left / right balance fluctuate?
• Should you go back to base training in the off season?
• What is ketosis?
• Is a ketogenic diet good for cycling?
Rated 5 out of
One of my favorites
Great podcast! Lots of great info for cyclists and triathletes. Although the podcast is from the folks at TrainerRoad, you don't need to be a TrainerRoad user to get plenty of great training information.
Date published: 2016-07-19