Ask a Cycling Coach - TrainerRoad Podcast
About This Show
TrainerRoad's Ask a Cycling Coach podcast gives you the chance to get answers to your cycling and triathlon training questions with USAC/USAT Level I certified coach Chad Timmerman and other special guests.
Most Recent Episode
Ask a Cycling Coach: 070 - TrainerRoad Podcast
3 days ago
• Is caffeine a performance enhancing drug?
• What drugs are and aren't allowed for cyclists?
• Can marijuana make you a faster cyclist?
• Does sugar intake affect aerobic fitness?
• Will a gel nullify the effects of a fasted ride?
• Is a z2 ride ruined by intervals?
• How to get extra out of your intervals
• Does splitting a long ride into two separate rides change its effect?
• Is it better to train in your aero position or upright?
• How to know if you are training too much
• How to transition from race season to base season
• Is it normal to feel like you are slower when starting training after time off?
• Is it better to prolong the base phase if you want to lose weight?
Rated 5 out of
One of my favorites
Great podcast! Lots of great info for cyclists and triathletes. Although the podcast is from the folks at TrainerRoad, you don't need to be a TrainerRoad user to get plenty of great training information.
Date published: 2016-07-19