About This Show
RevThink is focused on the business of motion design and production studios. Your hosts are Joel Pilger and Tim Thompson.
Because there is a world of difference between being a great creative and running a great CREATIVE BUSINESS. Let's get thinking.
Most Recent Episode
Ep 020 Patrick Jager - Reverse Engineering Content
2 days ago
In this episode Joel Pilger interviews Patrick Jager on the topic of how content is changing… and where the opportunities are for content creators.
* These days more and more about “content studios” being built inside major corporations. But what is a “content studio”?
* You’ve heard it said that “content is king” but Patrick argues that’s actually wrong. Instead he believes “content is currency.”
* This leads into a discussion about the big idea: that great content development is a process of “reverse engineering.” I know, that sounds crazy.
* But as motion design and production studios – if we should be approaching content development backwards – how do we actually do that?
* And how might this different approach to content development be an opportunity for approach brands to solve new problems in new ways?