Radio Survivor Podcast
About This Show
The Radio Survivor podcast is a weekly show that explores the future of radio that matters, with a focus on community, college and low-power FM, along with podcasting and internet radio. Hosts Paul Riismandel and Eric Klein highlight the best and most innovative audio programming and keep you updated on the news that affects our ability to make, create and listen to great radio.
Most Recent Episode
Podcast #100 – It’s All Radio Now
2 days ago
The four Radio Survivors—Jennifer Waits, Matthew Lasar, Eric Klein and Paul Riismandel—come together to reflect on 100 episodes of the podcast, and 8 years of Radio Survivor, sharing some favorite moments, and some thoughts about the future of community media. Importantly, Matthew observes that “radio is dead” articles and think-pieces have subsided as of late, perhaps marking a new era where radio and audio media are as converged as video and TV.
Radio Survivor is a listener-supported podcast. You can support us two ways:
Make a monthly contribution through our Patreon campaign.
Make a one-time or recurring donation with any major credit card via PayPal.
* Spinning indie radio station tours
* Jennifer’s 2008 tour of WNUR
* Mediageek Radio Show: “The Value of College Radio” with guest Jennifer Waits (July, 2009)
* Matthew’s video: A quick tour of Thrillhouse Records
* Podcast #48: 100 Radio Station Tours
* Podcast #24: The Value of High School Radio
* Podcast #96 – Are Smart Speakers Smart for Community Radio?
* DJ B’s Library Tour
* Denver Public Library Brings Local Band Radio to the City